Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

2009 OSU-Navy on BTN

Jdadams01's picture
August 27, 2014 at 9:32pm
14 Comments

Two things:

1) I'm shocked at how slow this team was overall. We weren't as athletic that year.

2) Our OL rarely got a huge push against Navy. Man, the walrus was terrible. 

whiskeyjuice's picture

I'm watching it now.........and yeah, I see what you are saying.

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

Kurt Coleman was "balling" during that game!!

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+2 HS
buckeyewiseman's picture

Joe Bauserman played.

Enough said.

+2 HS
Habu71's picture

Bauserman passing chart image in 3, 2, 1 

rdubs's picture

I feel like I didn't remember Bauserbombs prior to the Nebraska game that he came in for an injured Brax, but there were some awful ones in this game.

+1 HS
saltybuck61's picture

The Miami game was bad too.

+1 HS
NashBuckeye's picture

Not OSUs best moment so its no surprise its on BTN.  Can they get Pat Forde at Halftime to rip the OSU program for 10 minutes?

BeatTTUN's picture

"Dobbs not going to catch him its two for the Buckeyes!"

ha Bob Greise called them Buccaneers, Dude you played in the Big Ten against Ohio State

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan

+2 HS
Crumb's picture

Yeah seeing the team the past two years really has been a contrast to the walrus run Ohio State O-line. So glad that guy is gone.

"The only good thing about it is winning the d*** thing" - Urban Meyer on The Game The War

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

I like this O-Line by Ed W. much, much better!

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Went to the game - Crazy how our defense was not prepared for their running game. So glad we have this years crop of hungry Buckeye in Scarlett and Gray.

+1 HS
sb97's picture

You know...  We didn't look good against Navy and our offense was terrible against USC but the team that showed up in the Rose bowl could have played with anyone in the country.

+3 HS
Jdadams01's picture

Yeah, Tress had the team ready for the Rose Bowl. The DL played really well against the Ducks and our O had enough balance to get it done. That and Pryor was awesome.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Brandon Saine had a game that day