Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Reminder: The Nike Lunar TR1 "Ohio State Buckeyes" launches tomorrow.

Urbz4President's picture
August 26, 2014 at 7:09pm
33 Comments

For anyone interested, Nike is releasing them at 3 PM tomorrow online. I don't expect them to be an instant sell out, but if you're interested, I do recommend being ready at 3 PM with a credit card. If I'm able to, I will post a direct link to the shoes.

As your 11W Sneakerologist, I will give you a pro tip:

1) Beginning around 2:55 PM, go to http://www.nike.com

2) Go to the search bar at the upper right corner of the screen, paste in the following: 654283-016

3) That is the product code for the Ohio State version of the trainers. Yes, it will most likely say "No Matches Found." 

4) Continue to refresh the "No Matches Found" page until the product appears around 3 PM. Its usually 3 PM on the dot. Give or take 10 seconds. 

5) Select your size, add to cart and fill out CAPTCHA if there is one. It may say "Waiting in Line" for a while before it is actually added to cart depending on how many people are trying to add to cart at that moment. I really don't anticipate these being in very high demand in comparison to a Retro Jordan release or something of that nature.

This system usually works. If you have Twitter, pay attention to @Nikestore a little before the release. They may have a product page with a countdown timer, but probably not. If I happen to find out any additional details, I will post them in this thread for those who care. Good luck!

#SNEAKERGAMEONPOINT

Knarcisi's picture

Thanks for the reminder. Have some birthday money I need to use. I'm out of town on business but my wife loves to buy stuff, so she's on it. Maybe it will feed her need and that's one less purchase for her on something we don't need this month. 

+1 HS
Urbz4President's picture

No problem. Nike does like to throw curveballs here and there to thwart people who use Bots to exploit their website (guilty as charged), but for a relatively low key release such as this, the aforementioned system should be effective.

+1 HS
740buckeye's picture

You sure it's 3pm?

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-08/nike-lunar-tr1-week-zero-col...

On my phone, sorry. This says Launch: Wednesday August 27th 8:00am. Just don't want anyone to miss out on the off chance they go quickly.

Urbz4President's picture

The link that I just clicked shows 3 PM.

+1 HS
OH1O State's picture

Are you in the middle of the Pacific Ocean by chance?

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."

-1 HS
740buckeye's picture

No, I had left the link open on my phone so I wouldn't forget, it must've originally said 8am, but now if I click the link it says 3pm. Like I said, just trying to make sure everyone was on the same page and didn't miss out.

Buckeye 09's picture

The Champs Sports locations in Columbus should have them in stock when they open & also on their website at 8am. I called Eastland mall & they said the shoes would be in stock in the morning. I would rather get them at Easton but I can't get anyone there to answer the phone. I will probably try my luck at Eastland in the morning so I have them for the weekend.

sgehrich's picture

I just bought mine at Champs sports at Westshore Mall in Tampa. They went on sale a day early. 

+1 HS
Woodysghost's picture

Any one know if finish line will have them in store? More specifically the finish line at Tuttle mall.

Urbz4President's picture

Also, I know Corporate (GREAT store. Great people and great ownership) in Cincinnati will be accepting phone orders beginning at 8 AM for these as well. http://www.corporategotem.com

GoBucks713's picture

I got mine last night from Champs at Easton.

gotcha b!tch

-The Aristocrats!

+3 HS
GoBucks713's picture

I tweeted them out to @11W yesterday to try to get people to know. Thanks 11W. I'm still going to try to get some online today though, so I have a pair to put back and one to wear.

-The Aristocrats!

+1 HS
Urbz4President's picture

One to rock, one to stock. #Salute

BuckeyeStrong2's picture

I just ordered a pair, it says they are backordered until early september.

LawBuck's picture

My wife is AWESOME!  I will have mine on Friday.  First time I've EVER spent $120.00 on shoes.  I'm not a shoe guy at all but I wanted these.  Can't wait.

+1 HS
Doc's picture

Thanks Urbz. I ordered mine tonight. They'll be here on or before Sept 2. 

"Say my name."

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

Now those are some fresh kicks!!!

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

whiskeyjuice's picture

Bummer, I can't get them from the Nike site anymore.............

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

HeuermanTheFireman's picture

Just so everyone knows I went to Buckeye Corner on Lane Avenue after work (around 8pm) and they still had a bunch of sizes. I hope you guys can scoop some. Someone should try to bump this in the morning in case anyone wants to call and try to get a pair.

The person responsible for toes clearly wanted you to stub them.

+1 HS
Doc's picture

Here's your Bump Fireman.

"Say my name."

+1 HS
KBonay's picture

Sucks.  I live in California.  No freaking stores here have them, so I am stuck with online.  Ebay has them for $200 and north. But free shipping!

EDIT: I went to BuckeyeCorner.com (Thanks HeuermanTheFireman) and ordered a pair (shipping 9.5).  And if you buy online, use this code to get 10% off (worked for me!)

WELCBC10

+1 HS
HeuermanTheFireman's picture

No problem bud, enjoy :)

The person responsible for toes clearly wanted you to stub them.

Lloydman's picture

Benefit of being a Buckeye fan in Cincinnati, picked mine up at Champs Kenwood at 11a today. They seemed to have a decent inventory up to size 13. Above size 13 can be ordered and shipped to the store. Another store (Corporate) suggested that there are probably a bunch sitting at Champs Florence. Corporate had sizes 8-9.5 and 11.5-13 or so.

puffy's picture

Ordered mine from Corporate, will be here tomorrow!!!

+1 HS
Urbz4President's picture

#CorporateGotEm. Matt is one of the nicest individuals I've ever spoken to. Incredibly humble.

whiskeyjuice's picture

Just ordered mine online with Champs

GOSU's picture

By chance does anyone know of a shop in Columbus (or one willing to ship to NY) that has size 13's in stock?  Thanks,