Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

WOW!!! Check out what they're saying!! So much love from ESPN.

PortlandBuckeye45's picture
August 26, 2014 at 6:16pm
16 Comments
CincyOSU's picture

Did you miss the whole Braxton Miller injury? It's kind of a big deal to lose your starting QB and likely Heisman finalist.

-10 HS
NCBuck1's picture

This response was the only reason I scrolled to the comments. Still fighting the good fight I see.

+3 HS
Furious George 27's picture

Wisconsin just replaced Stave with a guy who played Safety last year. So in that sense I can see why you question them

Yeah, well…that’s just like, your opinion, man.

+7 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Maybe tell your bosses at Espin that Bama also lost their Heisman finalist 3 year stating QB. Doesnt seem to be a big deal for Tx A&M,LSU,Georgia,Bama,Mizzu,USCe. Why not talk about some of those other teams struggles from losing multiple year starting QB's?

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+4 HS
CincyOSU's picture

Did they lose their starting QB and Heisman contender 2 weeks before their first game? Those teams were ranked and evaluated with that unknown already factored in. We were evaluated based on miller being our QB...when he got hurt that changed things. It's really not hard to follow if you keep an open mind. 

+1 HS
NW Buckeye's picture

That's great.  We will be underdogs this year.  May be Urban's only chance to get B1G COY!  

By the way, your link is broken.......

+4 HS

strange i can click on it, and it takes me to the site.

DrSpaceman's picture

If I had a dollar for every ESPN forum topic I've seen posted here since I signed up, I'd be one rich man.

"Medicine is not a science" - Leo Spaceman

+7 HS
bleedscarletpissmaize's picture

Tuesdays gone with the wind.

+1 HS
Ahh Saturday's picture

It is perfectly reasonable for people to take a wait-and-see attitude toward the Buckeyes right now, but if JT can be even a serviceable game manager, I like the Buckeyes in the B1G. 

+3 HS

I tottally get that! But, to take us out of the race all together, with as much talent as we have, is ridiculous! Compare our talent to Nebraska and Wisconsin, we should of gotten alittle more love than that.

+2 HS
THE's picture

The good news is that we get to play at least 12 games on the field...which opinions won't matter.

The bad news is that we're out of Slim Jims. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

+2 HS
bleedscarlet's picture

They want two sec teams in playoff, the more they can devalue OSU the better off their chances....

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken

+1 HS
Toolface4's picture

Who cares, if they take care of their business on the field they will be ranked appropriately in the end.

+1 HS