Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Game Posters?

route4buckeye's picture
August 25, 2014 at 1:35am
22 Comments

Just curious if there will be game posters weekly this year. I enjoyed them the past two years and used them as my wallpaper on my phone. Always got me amped up for the next game every time I looked at my phone.

Thanks

Urbz4President's picture

I certainly hope so. What say you, Walt?!

+1 HS
Poison nuts's picture

I was just wondering about this as well. Walt? WALT?! 

Also, wondering if there will be a way to load the posters from the last 2 years. Had them all on a external that took a dump on me & lost them all...wanted to collect those.

"Do not pass me, just slow down - I can move right through you" Superchunk - Precision Auto.

+1 HS
One Bad Buckeye's picture

"I'm One Bad Buckeye, and I approve this message."

+7 HS
cbtrack692's picture

I have the entire 2012-2013 and 2013-2014 season on my Google Drive, you should be able to get them from there using the following link;

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0FDRgVEq5RxYmRxUF9USDRvQ1k&usp=...

Also, you can just search Game Poster on here and it will bring them all up, albeit one at a time.

+9 HS
AndyVance's picture

I only count 11 posters in your 12/13 folder... which game is missing?

+1 HS
cbtrack692's picture

Nice catch! It was Illinois, and now is in there.

+2 HS
AndyVance's picture

Thanks man - great collection. I have this brilliant plan to print them out poster-size, have them framed and hang them as art in our basement... I'm still working on convincing The Stunning Mrs. Vance that this is a good plan worthy of her support.

+2 HS
TheShookster's picture

College Football Top 5 Clutch Players over the past 2 years

1: Braxton Miller

2 thru 5: CBTRACK692

This is awesome, thanks for posting this! And thanks for sharing...sharing is caring.

+1 HS
Poison nuts's picture

Thanks CB! Very cool!

"Do not pass me, just slow down - I can move right through you" Superchunk - Precision Auto.

GoBucks10's picture

I've taken each poster from the past two years and joined them together along with the scores of each game to go on the wall of my future Buckeye Room at home......says the nerd...

"Because I couldn't go for three."  - Woody Hayes

+1 HS
SilverState's picture

Iirc, Walt usually released them on Wednesdays...

+1 HS
AndyVance's picture

I was thinking the same thing.

I'm also hoping that D.J. will resurrect The $10,000/$100,000/$1,000,000 Presidential Power Parlay for another season. The gambling-centered exploits of Warren G. Harding are the best.

+1 HS
bukyze's picture

Agreed.  Love reading about the carnal exploits of Warren G., along with the copious amounts of women and blow.  Hope he has a better year betting than last year.

+1 HS
11UrbzAndSpices's picture

But what about the Houndies?!

Does anyone know if BucksFan changed his icon?

+2 HS
AndyVance's picture

The Houndie is dead. Long live The Houndie.

+3 HS
Nappy's picture

And Ramzy's Situational

Fan of bacon since 1981

+1 HS
Earle's picture

We're talking about game posters...it's almost here:

Just say no to italics abuse.

+4 HS
KBonay's picture

Not a 'game poster' but a sweet image for Navy anyway

+1 HS
AndyVance's picture

Sammy Silv doing Sammy Silv things. This one is pretty epic - reminds me of last year's 11W hype video Autumn's Here.

whiskeyjuice's picture

Anybody else going to have trouble sleeping Aug. 29th?

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+1 HS