Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Navy Game-Beer?

JohnnyKozmo's picture
August 24, 2014 at 10:47pm
19 Comments

This may be a stupid question. I know alcohol isn't sold at stadiums on campus, but am I correct in assuming there will be beer sold Saturday at M & T?

southbay's picture

I hope someone can answer that for you, not sure how you would find out?  It's not normally a venue for college football.  

BTW, I do seem to recall beer being sold at Memorial Stadium in Berkeley last September, although I'm not positive because I didn't actually have any.  Wine too I think.  Hey, it's California.

+1 HS
JohnnyKozmo's picture

Me too!!!  Other than seeing the Buckeyes, this is the next most important part of my Saturday.

+2 HS
Oyster's picture

Priorities, you gotta have them.

+1 HS
InTressITrust's picture

I know during the 07 NC game they sold beer so I assume they will

"I'm not going to lie. We're anxious to be a part of a matchup like that. It's two states that love the game of football." -Jim Tressel

whiskeyjuice's picture

If they do sell beer, drink one for me. Make that 3 beers for me.

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

labuck's picture

Because it is an NFL stadium they will most likely be selling beer. Enjoy!

+1 HS
Otown Buckeye's picture

I hate asking stupid questions but is this considered a Navy "home" game even though it's neutral site?  In that case, we would be wearing white?  I'd like to be jersey appropriate in the stadium on Saturday.  GO BUCKS. 

"because we couldn't go for three"

+2 HS
BassDropper's picture

That's actually a great question. I'm now curious.

DIRECTIONER

+1 HS
JohnnyKozmo's picture

It's a Home game for Navy.  Whenever they have a big name opponent, they usually play at M & T or FedEx (they play ND there this year too).

osupolo's picture

They sold beer in Indianapolis last year for the B1G Championship Game. Don't know about Baltimore,  but I assume they would.

+1 HS
buckeyedude's picture

What time is kickoff?

Bucki78's picture

12pm

"But I don't have to rely on a lot of people to tell me about the traditions of Ohio State. I lived it, I breathed it, I know it and I love it." - Urban Meyer

Seattle Linga's picture

Just a little too early to crack one - for us left coasters 

droessl's picture

"enjoy" the distinctive smell that Baltimore has to offer. Also, swing by Chaps Pit Beef while you're there. It's not in a good part of town (see: everywhere but Inner Harbor), but the food is awesome. 

dcbucks's picture

I can confirm they will be selling beer in the stadium, but they will not be selling behind the Navy sections. http://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/anything-else/2014/08/38836/baltimore-gameday-830

JohnnyKozmo's picture

Sweet buddy, thanks.

kjonesATX's picture

Do you know which sections are for Navy? I believe our tickets are in section 502.