Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Who Messed with Zach Smith?

GUITONISH's picture
August 23, 2014 at 11:18pm
21 Comments

Last 2 Tweets--Real recognize Real... Save the BS for the Birds!!! Same ppl that cheat make promises... Love playing them tho! Sad when kids buy into BS

-Recruits: College Coaches can't DM you til September 1st of your Junior Year... If they are, they're cheating and I'm still gonna beat em

Show All Comments

Ashtabula's picture

Don't poke the bear

+5 HS
KBonay's picture

Saw that earlier & wondered the same...

+2 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

Get 'em!!!

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

GUITONISH's picture

--Sounded like the typical SEC recruiting, but it also sounds like someone we play on a regular basis....hmmmmmm....my guess is Penn State with their new SEC mentality...Other guesses?

"Everybody always wanted to gamble on 4th down, but they wanted to gamble with my chips." --Poet, President, & Philosopher Jim Tressel

+4 HS
osupolo's picture

I was thinking the same as you Guitonish

+1 HS
NashBuckeye's picture

Who messed with Zach Smith?  Thank God it wasn't me.....

+2 HS
braneli's picture

Curious...

"You are confined only by the walls you build yourself."

unknownmusketeer's picture

Birds = Iowa Hawkeyes? Maybe. No idea really.

-1 HS
buckeyestu's picture

Louisville cardinals and their very moral coach petrino?

faux_maestro's picture

Your mom told me she wants a Dicken Cidar.

+25 HS
Jbucks's picture

ichigan, funnest team to beat on

Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it-John 1:5 SEC meet Ohio State, Ohio State meet SEC

+1 HS
OH1O State's picture

My guess is TTUN as well.
I remember Jabrill Peppers using the phrase "Real recognize real" to describe his recruitment there...

+2 HS
TheVictoryBell45's picture

Word is its Penn State. 

+2 HS
Jbucks's picture

any word on what went on? more detail into the supposed recruiting violations?

Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it-John 1:5 SEC meet Ohio State, Ohio State meet SEC

hetuck's picture

What does DM mean? 

Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.

Vince Lombardi

+1 HS
Jbucks's picture

direct message (twitters messenger)

+2 HS
hetuck's picture

Thanks, neo-Luddite that I am, I was thinking direct mail. I assume any perceived evidence will be forwarded to the B1G office if it is a conference school. 

Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.

Vince Lombardi

whiskeyjuice's picture

Can anybody name a school that can match OSU and Urban's recruiting the last couple years? Without naming a school that has to oversign/1 yr scholarships kind of thing. Is there any other program that recruits this well?

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+1 HS