Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Who Messed with Zach Smith?

GUITONISH's picture
August 23, 2014 at 11:18pm
21 Comments

Last 2 Tweets--Real recognize Real... Save the BS for the Birds!!! Same ppl that cheat make promises... Love playing them tho! Sad when kids buy into BS

-Recruits: College Coaches can't DM you til September 1st of your Junior Year... If they are, they're cheating and I'm still gonna beat em

Ashtabula's picture

Don't poke the bear

+5 HS
KBonay's picture

Saw that earlier & wondered the same...

+2 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

Get 'em!!!

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

GUITONISH's picture

--Sounded like the typical SEC recruiting, but it also sounds like someone we play on a regular basis....hmmmmmm....my guess is Penn State with their new SEC mentality...Other guesses?

"Everybody always wanted to gamble on 4th down, but they wanted to gamble with my chips." --Poet, President, & Philosopher Jim Tressel

+4 HS
osupolo's picture

I was thinking the same as you Guitonish

+1 HS
NashBuckeye's picture

Who messed with Zach Smith?  Thank God it wasn't me.....

+2 HS
braneli's picture

Curious...

"You are confined only by the walls you build yourself."

unknownmusketeer's picture

Birds = Iowa Hawkeyes? Maybe. No idea really.

-1 HS
buckeyestu's picture

Louisville cardinals and their very moral coach petrino?

faux_maestro's picture

Inní mér syngur vitleysingur

+25 HS
Jbucks's picture

ichigan, funnest team to beat on

Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it-John 1:5 SEC meet Ohio State, Ohio State meet SEC

+1 HS
OH1O State's picture

My guess is TTUN as well.
I remember Jabrill Peppers using the phrase "Real recognize real" to describe his recruitment there...

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."

+2 HS
TheVictoryBell45's picture

Word is its Penn State. 

+2 HS
Jbucks's picture

any word on what went on? more detail into the supposed recruiting violations?

Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it-John 1:5 SEC meet Ohio State, Ohio State meet SEC

hetuck's picture

What does DM mean? 

Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.

Vince Lombardi

+1 HS
Jbucks's picture

direct message (twitters messenger)

+2 HS
hetuck's picture

Thanks, neo-Luddite that I am, I was thinking direct mail. I assume any perceived evidence will be forwarded to the B1G office if it is a conference school. 

Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.

Vince Lombardi

whiskeyjuice's picture

Can anybody name a school that can match OSU and Urban's recruiting the last couple years? Without naming a school that has to oversign/1 yr scholarships kind of thing. Is there any other program that recruits this well?

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+1 HS
BuckeyeNTexas's picture

Oregon

Carpe Diem  - Horace

BuckeyeNTexas's picture

Guessing

Carpe Diem  - Horace