Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Coming together as a team

0 HS
Keyser Soze's picture
August 21, 2014 at 10:33am
5 Comments

First post here, long time reader. Brax was the best player on our offense, our leader and do it all in tough situations. Now we can let the other 10 players take the weight of J.T.'s Shoulders. Many times in the last couple years I wished that 100% of the pressure wasn't on Braxton, we have some studs on this offense and they can get it done on 3rd and long. I'm not happy that his shoulder went out but this is an opportunity here guys. Now the whole country has dismissed us and is going to take us lightly. For the first time we can be Al Pacino on Devils Advocate "don't ever let them see you coming. That's the gaffe, my friend. You gotta keep yourself small."

If J.T. can become the distributor that everyone is talking about then it will be up to the whole team to beat mishitgan and win the B10 title, get to the playoff and take it all. My Papa (WWII Big Red One vet) always said I was a dreamer and some may dismiss what I have said, but, I have realized my dreams, own a business as a distributor (great tie in to J.T. story) in the oilfield industry and have complete faith in Urban and his coaching staff, and especially the young men that are working their asses off right now to make this a very enjoyable season for all of us that call ourselves BUCKEYES!!! O-H

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 5 Comments