Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Watching Navy game live online?

tgreenbuckeye92's picture
August 20, 2014 at 8:12pm
18 Comments

Does anyone know of a website that would have the game streaming? Or if CBS sports has free online live streaming like BTN.com and ESPN3 have. I'll be in my dorm at college and won't have a way of watching it unless I go to a sports bar which i prefer to watch games not in public. Thank you.

gumtape's picture

There is this thing on this website, I know a guy see, if you can deal with banner ads and such, you might try clicking on it.

http://www.firstrows.eu/football

just another psycho, irrational, delusional Ohio St fan

+1 HS
Bamabucknut's picture

With this site...be careful NOT to click on any pop-ups

+1 HS
808buckeye's picture

ad block plus takes care of that for you

seize the carpe

might go to a local buckeye bar to watch the game actually. The Bottled Blonde in Scottsdale.

Adam21's picture

Ever been to American Junkie? That's where I used to go when I lived in Tempe.

Sims_tOSU's picture

I hate watching games on tv in public i yell too much. Hopefully that changes now with the defense being so much better. 

+1 HS
blocko330's picture

Anyone know of any that would work on a phone? Going to be in a golf scramble and it conveniently starts at noon...

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”

- TruthTeller

sivaDavis's picture

Luckily for you, you just caught the flu bug thats going around....

Right?

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

+1 HS
blocko330's picture

Oh oh yes I did I can already feel it coming along.......

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”

- TruthTeller

OSU_1992_UFM's picture

Anyone know if AT&T Uverse will have the game?

UFM_Renewal

bucks4nuts's picture

Yes... channel 643 or 1643

"To The House"

ManBearPig's picture

Here is an article listing some of the websites were you can catch CFB games and sports in general: 5 Websites to watch College Football online for free

I have used the first one on the list.

I breathe Linux with a topping of Buckeyes...

is CBS sports ulive going to have the game???

whiskeyjuice's picture

I live in central time zone which is nice cause the game always starts an hour earlier.

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Some of us on the West Coast aren't even dipping into our 2nd cup of coffee when kickoff starts

whiskeyjuice's picture

Do you like it that early? Or would you prefer it later?

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

Ohio State Ombre's picture

does anyone know if the navy game can be seen online on ulive.cbssports.com? id even be willing to get the quick 1 month subscription to catch the game, but it almost seems like you cant get video if it is televised