Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Buckeyes post practice reaction video 08/20/14

KINGBUCKEYE419's picture
August 20, 2014 at 8:04pm
20 Comments

irishfury's picture

JT looked good slingin that ball around.

+4 HS
IBleedSandG's picture

Agreed. While it's just practice, the kid looks pretty natural.

"You pick up the rifle and go as hard as you can possibly go."
-UFM

+3 HS
305Buck's picture

Can't wait for JT to shut the doubters up. Was talking with some scum and MSU fans today and they expect the offense to take a significant step back and laughed at me when I said it wouldn't because of this kid.

+6 HS
Habu71's picture

Your moment of laughter is coming, 305. I can't wait to hear the details when it does. Go Bucks!

+5 HS
305Buck's picture

One idiot Michigan fan said this reminded him of TP going out mid summer, I asked him how does this remind him of that situation when Barrett has been getting first team reps all year and has a year under his belt in the system. Of course he had no response, but yes I can't wait until my moment comes. I even bet one of their fans that Barrett's first year will be better than Sugar Shane's first year.

+3 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

Oh what a beautiful moment it will be

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+3 HS
Habu71's picture

We'll all laugh with you my friend.

+2 HS
AngryWoody's picture

Good video but I can't figure out why the anchor keeps doing that with his fingers. He looks like he's trying to hold onto a booger or something.

Our Honor Defend!

+3 HS
Buckeye Rocket Sci's picture

I hate to pick on such details, but I completely agree. It was relieved when they finally cut away from him at the beginning because all I could do was stare at his hand; I had no clue what he said those first few seconds.

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence" - Calvin Coolidge

+1 HS
Sloopy_HangOn's picture

I couldn't stop looking at it either. That and when he said at 0:06 that "the Buckeyes are certainly contrite..."

I don't think he knows what the word contrite means.

Buckeye Rocket Sci's picture

Excited for JT/Cardale/The entire team and all, but I'd be lying if I said seeing Brax in there with pads on and throwing the ball doesn't get to me a little. 

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence" - Calvin Coolidge

+1 HS
The Rill Dill's picture

The players are not just blowing smoke, when speaking about Barrett.  The look in their eyes, tells me that they BELIEVE.  This is gonna be good.  This is gonna be REAL good.

+1 HS
bucks4nuts's picture

Any idea if EZE is back at full go?

"To The House"

305Buck's picture

I believe he was cleared for practice yesterday, but I don't think he's full go yet. Thinking he's participating in non-contact things.

+1 HS
mmounts's picture

3:11 anyone else notice a little knee limp? 

Urbz4President's picture
DID YOU SEE THOSE FRIGGIN BOMBS YUNG JT WAS DROPPING?!?!

Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Posting a gif of what Rod Smith is going to do to defenses?

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+2 HS
npilolli's picture

I for one am very confident in JT and his abilities.  I am actually excited to see what the offense will look like to start the season without #5 and to see how it might evolve throughout the season without the emphasis being on #5. 

O-H-I-O!!!!

Gray Box's picture

Ohio State LB Curtis Grant on Braxton Miller:

Gray Box's picture

Jeff Heuerman addresses Braxton Miller's injury: