Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Just in case...

Crumb's picture
August 19, 2014 at 3:51pm
9 Comments

It may have been said already but I just want to say if we never see Braxton Miller on the field again in a Buckeye uniform (If he doesn't redshirt and goes pro in the spring) THANKS BRAXTON! Thanks for 3 years of amazing play, thanks for 12-0, thanks for 24 straight, thanks for two wins against ttun, thanks for being not only an awesome Buckeye on the field but off of it as well. The Buckeye state has nothing but love for you brother and wishes you the best. Thank you Braxton Miller!

Buckeyebrowny919's picture

+11

To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift - Steve Prefontaine

+3 HS
dcbucks's picture

Game one is a salute to our soldiers, game two is a salute to Braxton under the lights. 

+6 HS
Crumb's picture

I hope on Senior Day the Shoe goes insane for him. Like it did for an injured John Simon. No one deserves it more than Braxton.

"The only good thing about it is winning the d*** thing" - Urban Meyer on The Game The War

+4 HS
Rob Reese's picture

No one deserves it more than Braxton.

This^

"All I have known at Michigan is failure.  That's all I know." - Taylor Lewan

+1 HS
Habu71's picture

We'll said, Crumb. We've seen others make negative headlines off the field, but not Braxton. Just win after win after win, truly one of the greats. 

Phillips.449's picture

Class act!  Best of luck to him no matter what the next phase of his career is.

OSUpawn's picture

I believe the SEC players put their pants on one leg at a time like we do.

Mortc15's picture

So true. It's not often a player of his caliber at a school of this magnitude conducts himself on and off the field like he has. Hoping for a speedy recovery and if no more football is in his future, his degree takes him great places in life! 

Buck-I4Life

+1 HS