SilverState's picture
August 19, 2014 at 1:31pm
41 Comments

In difficult times, kind of nice to see support from around the country:

Killer nuts's picture

I like that D Lee tweet

+9 HS
CinncyBuckFan06's picture

I agree that is what this team needs now. Confidence!

DerryKing's picture

What does Darron Lee's tweet mean? What could be coming?

TheAFBuckeye's picture

Winter?

Let's Go BUCKEYES!!!!!

+8 HS
Rob Reese's picture

I see what you did there +1

+2 HS
Oyster's picture

He played QB at new Albany.  He is letting everyone know that JT will do just fine.

R.I.P. Otsego

+1 HS
OSU_1992_UFM's picture

Destruction!

A bunch of angry Buckeyes...feel a bit slighted? Its not fair about Miller, now step up and show why you are contenders fellas. I am 100% percent confident in every member of this team to give 110% for Miller

UFM_Renewal

+1 HS
mtrotb's picture

Who is Elika??

mtrotb

+2 HS
Killer nuts's picture

An 11 Warriors legend

+6 HS
sharks's picture

Too slow sharks

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+1 HS
toad1204's picture

Nothing like dancing on the field in 02... 

+1 HS
11UrbzAndSpices's picture

As far as I know, she's perfection.

(Then again, all I know is that she used to write for 11W, is gorgeous, and likes food).

Not stopping until I have more Helmet Stickers than M Man

+4 HS
NW Buckeye's picture

Elika was a writer on 11W in the early days.  She left to pursue other endeavors in the sports reporting field about 2 years ago.  She was and is a fantastic writer with a broad base of sports knowledge (no pun intended).  Not to mention she is quite hot.  Great combination for any woman. 

+1 HS
I_Run_The_Dave's picture

Let's not forget the food pr0n either.

+1 HS
Earle's picture

This is Elika.  Not sure who the dude is.

Italics are for emphasis.

+6 HS
FitzBuck's picture

Follow her on twitter.  It's a must.

Fitzbuck | Toledo - Ohio's right armpit | "A troll by any other name is still a troll".

+1 HS
OSU_1992_UFM's picture

Damn, what did I do so wrong in life? Shes a sportswriter and shes beautiful....who do i have to bribe/beg/fuck to get a lady like that lol

My exs are like, "Who's Braxton Miller".....makes me die a little inside

Probably just me, but that dude looks like Manziel

UFM_Renewal

+1 HS
Oyster's picture

2 things, I like what Lee has to say.  I have a good feeling about it.  Second is to Herbie.  Next time you want to pick OSU for a title or a Heisman, publically name your second choice please, Thanks.

R.I.P. Otsego

+6 HS
TheAFBuckeye's picture

And how about a simple feel bad tweet instead of adding the change of record and all that in there... Not needed at the time. Could definitely wait.

Let's Go BUCKEYES!!!!!

+4 HS
Furious George 27's picture

I know right! Herbie is a Class A dope with adding the record to the tweet.

Yeah, well…that’s just like, your opinion, man.

+1 HS
IBLEEDSCARLETANDGRAY's picture

And people wonder why Herbie is detested in Columbus. Way to hit us with the wet wash cloth, dude.

"Sherman ran an option play right through the south" - Greatest Civil War analogy EVER.

OSU_JD's picture

Herbstreit cannot help himself.  He's an egomaniac.   He just had to take a "get well" Tweet and make it about his predicitions.

+1 HS
teddyballgame's picture

ESPN sports business reporter Darren Rovell noted Tuesday morning that Miller does have a $1 million insurance policy that safeguards his financial future should he not be able to play again. The premium was paid for by Ohio State.

+4 HS
Barnsey69's picture

He means the defense is going to destroy people, and our offense can hum without Braxton.

Barrett is an unproven commodity (Jones as well), and they don't get to just slide into Braxton's pre-season Heisman spot, and nobody is going to predict they can be #5. And they will not, there is only one Braxton Miller.

But unproven doesn't mean incapable. 

GO BUCKS!

Thank the Maker that I was born in Ohio, cradle of coaches, US Presidents, confederate-stomping Generals, and home of The Ohio State University Football Buckeyes!

+5 HS
osu07asu10's picture

Oh Elika, don't hurt for Braxton too much...

If he never plays another down of football again, he'll cash out a $1m insurance policy. Not a terrible consolation prize..

"They don't know what they don't know." - Coach Mick

-7 HS
RedStorm45's picture

So....only Herbie's tweet (of the sampling here) goes straight back to on-field implications.  Everyone else is simply sad / supporting Braxton pretty much.  Good job Herbie.  (note the sarcasm on the last sentence)

+1 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

Give the guy a break, everyone wants to know how it's going to affect the Buckeyes on the field, people follow him on Twitter to hear things other than how sad he is for the kid. Everyone should be sad for Braxton, that should really go without saying that Herbie wishes he wasn't hurt, and hopes he recovers quickly.

Run_Fido_Run's picture

I know, it looks like he's been working hard on twitter today. Two tweets: the one above and another one an hour later in which predicts Michigan State to be in the 4 team playoff.

OSU_JD's picture

I do not understand your perspective.  Sure, we want to *know* how it will affect the Buckeyes...but how does Herbstreit help that goal?

+1 HS
TURD_BUCKET's picture

The team might feel slighted somewhat with everyone ( fans ) thinking it all starts and ends with Braxton.  Here's hoping they all pull together, rally around JT,  take their games to another level and play with an attitude.

Take care of your shoulder, Braxton, you are already a legend around these parts.

“Being average means you are as close to the bottom as you are to the top.”

-1 HS
Buckeye Knight's picture

I volunteer to lend my shoulder to Elika, Charissa, and Erin to cry on.

+5 HS
zenshade's picture

All at the same time...

+2 HS
Buckeye Knight's picture

Whatever it takes.  I'm a team player.

+1 HS
sox33osu's picture

I'd have a different body part in mind.

+1 HS
OSU_JD's picture

But who wants women crying when they see that?  I think that would kill the mood.

+1 HS
sox33osu's picture
+1 HS
JBDizzle's picture

J.T. Football

O-H!

+3 HS
Marcus Hall's Middle Fingers's picture

It's not about the money or the team. It's about a young man who poured his heart and soul into his four years. What hurts is Braxton not getting to cash in on all of his hard work, blood, sweat, tears, etc. In life, as with athletics, there is no more satisfying feeling than achieving success because of the WORK you put in. The GRIND is worth it in that moment. That's why I'm sad.

God bless you Braxton. You're gonna be ok because of the person you are. When Woody said "You win with people" he was talking about Braxton Miller.

+2 HS
sox33osu's picture

Easy man. Whether or not he plays again, his football career and life are far from over. He will be a part of this program in some capacity, or even with his HS. However, he knows the game far too well to not be a part of it for many years to come.

+1 HS