Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Who leads the team in TDs this season?

sox33osu's picture
August 19, 2014 at 1:13pm
19 Comments

Sounds like the JT Barrett era has officially begun. That being said, who leads the offense in TDs this season? I'm not sure how Barrett is going to be with his arm and being as green as he is, so I am going to go with EzE on this, by a wide margin. I can see a combined 19-20 TDs for the youngster.

OscarSierraUniform's picture

Zeke.

See ball, get ball.

BUCKI06's picture

It's gotta be Taylor Decker...

"As long as we're keeping score, we're gonna try to win this thing." - UFM

+5 HS
TraSmith4's picture

Ryan Timmons duh 

Oyster's picture

I know who doesn't...

-1 HS
Oyster's picture

The punter silly.  Isn't that the obvious answer?

+1 HS
Killer nuts's picture

Cameron Johnston is a live athlete, don't underrate him

+1 HS
Oyster's picture

I don't see him popping off more than 2 this year, that makes my original prediction valid, right?

+1 HS
kicks's picture

Zeke/Silver Bullets

hspbuy1's picture

I'm going with JT!

hspbuy1

PasadenaBuckeye626's picture

JT will lead the team in TDs.  

Go Bucks!

+1 HS
904buckeye's picture

To be clear I love Braxton Miller, and believe he is one of the best athletes I've ever seen. With that being said, I believe our offense moved just as well with Kenny G back there simply because he was the better QB. He read the defenses faster/better IMO. So we may not see much of a dropoff without him, because of the athletes we DO have out there. So I have faith in Barrett and Urban and will say Barrett will exceed expectations and win this by a long shot.

GO BUCKS. BEAT MISSAGAIN

TURD_BUCKET's picture

whoever returns punts for OSU

“Being average means you are as close to the bottom as you are to the top.” John Wooden

bucks15's picture

If it's not JT we might in some serious trouble this season.  To put it in perspective Miller doubled Hyde in touchdowns last year, 36-18.  If we lose so much production at Quarterback that he can't outscore our starting tail back, we are not going to have a good offense.  

+1 HS
sox33osu's picture

I'm hoping we won't have to rely on JT's athleticism. He has such an incredible bevy of skill position guys around him, the love will be spread around. I see what you mean, though, and it's a good point.

+1 HS
WhySoSerious's picture

our defense 

Rare&Uncommon

Like the ball in the stands, we balls out

FROMTHE18's picture

Rod Smith. He will get the carries from inside the 10. 

InHartWeTrust's picture

JT by a good margin.

OSU069's picture

Zeke. I'm not counting passing touchdowns. I think we will see a heavy dose of our running backs this year with Braxton's injury.