Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

SCum fans say they have been losing to us because of injuries all this time,lol. Check out royal12

0 HS
awlinBrutus's picture
August 19, 2014 at 6:17am
14 Comments

you can't make this stuff up. I really hate SCum posters,thats  why I was banned for 4 months. I was dv'ing them just because I could. I guess my hate  goes back to them making fun of Tyler Moeller's injury on their boards and it was allowed. yea they had a good time with that. now several of their posters are basking in Braxtons injury. They think they are elite but they really are poor sports. it would be so classic if Braxtons pain isn't anything physical just soft tissue fatigue. Having said that and everyone thinking the worst, don't forget we have some good coaches. Don't look at this as a problem rather an opportunity for our coaches and our team to step up and get it done without Braxton. This team is loaded with young talent. Urban could cement his legacy here @ TOSU like Tressel did with his "you will be proud of your buckeye's in the class room, in the community and most especially in 310 days.....and then he pulled off the upset in AA, that's how you set your legacy. http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=162&f=2019&t=13061372&p=2

Coach Meyer and his staff have a grand opportunity carpe diem my friends! F *ichigan. O H......

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 14 Comments