Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Gerry Dinardo: Huskers D-Line As Good As Bucks D-Line

Hoody Wayes's picture
August 18, 2014 at 6:14pm
14 Comments

Just opined on BTN Live. He did admit OSU's is deeper.

ITWASME's picture

We'll see is all I have to say

Hoosierbuck7's picture

First, Gerry Dinardo said it, so...

Second, nothing else needed.

Actually, second...he's gotten a few brief moments to see both lines. He really has no clue...

“I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win.” - Urban Meyer

+1 HS
QueenCityBuckeye's picture

I'd take Spence/Diesel/Bennett/Bosa over any D-line in the country. 

+1 HS
Rob Reese's picture

Considering how we felt about the d-line going into 2013, I'm thrilled we're the gold-standard.

-1 HS
lljjgg's picture

To be honest, I think a lot of B1G Network guys say things like this less because they believe it, and more because they feel like it's part of their job to laud the rest of the B1G / make the conversation interesting. If they wanted to, they really could spend every show talking entirely about how talented OSU is (and MSU to an extent) and no one else. Sometimes I'll hear them say something like this and my ears perk up, in which case I think they're doing what they set out to do: make the B1G seem like a diverse, interesting, talented conference.

+3 HS
FitzBuck's picture

And Fitzbuck thinks OSUs is better and deeper.  Take that Gerry.

Fitzbuck | Toledo - Ohio's right armpit | "A troll by any other name is still a troll".

+2 HS
lsjSnail's picture

BTN hyping the B1G.

+1 HS
DannyBeane's picture

I want to see how the BTN hypes Purdue and Illinois... Well their team has a lot of hustle... their hustle compares well with some of the top teams in the B1G.

GreatLakesMike's picture

"Purdue might have the best special teams depth in the Big 10 this year."

+1 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

I'm with FitzBuck. 

DLB1276's picture

Whenever i want opinions on football, I ask former XFL coaches.

+1 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Randy Gregory is the freaking truth though. I'd take him on our d-line, he'd probably start over Spence. He's 6'6 240 and he started 10 games last year for the Huskers, ended up with 10.5 sacks.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+2 HS
bucks4nuts's picture

Gerry who ?

"To The House"