Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Buckeyes at Navy game Direct TV

Buck Commander's picture
August 15, 2014 at 4:27pm
12 Comments

CBS SPORTS Network will be available that weekend on Direct TV On a free preview promotion.Just wanted to pass this on.

Free Preview of DirecTV’s XTRA Package

Free Preview for: XTRA Package
Available to Subscribers of: DirecTV
Free Preview Begins: August 25, 2014 (Monday)
Free Preview Ends: September 1, 2014 (Monday)

NW Buckeye's picture

FYI - CBS sports is channel 221 on DTV.

+3 HS
Buck Commander's picture

Thanks NW Buckeye I forgot the crucial part....the channel:)

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

+1 HS
mattanderson1985's picture

Thank you for the Info.  I was trying to find a place to watch the game. Thank goodness I can watch it at home now.

airbuckeye's picture

Great i just checked and i have channel 221 already so im good to ge here Yesssssssss!!!!!!.

Seattle Linga's picture

CBS Sports Network is really starting to pick up some steam within the last 18 months. They had rights to the Arena Football League regular season and playoffs until now. I think we all know who's covering the Arena Bowl.  

GoBucks713's picture

Dammit. Thanks UVerse

-The Aristocrats!

+1 HS
Keyser Soze's picture

Really glad I paid attention to this post Buck.... I'm an Idiot because I upgraded on Friday to make sure I had the game. Oh well whats an extra 8 dollars to see the game...

That's how winners play. We convince the other guy he's making all the right moves.

e135800's picture

Yep, I was watching it last night.  Lots of poker on. They have Hawaii football games listed every week. Whoo hoooo!

Buck Commander's picture

They Changed it to The 26th till the 1st of Sept. but it is not yet on Direct TV for me.

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

Faded Trey's picture

What package do you have? It looks like only people with the select, entertainment or choice packages are eligible.http://news.directv.com/2014/08/20/enjoy-a-full-week-of-the-xtra-package...

Buck Commander's picture

I have choice package.....It is on now it came on around 5pm.   WOO HOO!

ceegeelawrence's picture

Nice, thanks for the heads up!