Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Dinardo says Michigan & Ohio State has the best D-lines in the B1G East

305Buck's picture
August 12, 2014 at 2:08pm
29 Comments
BrooklynBuckeye's picture

I don't think that's what he's saying. He said, "Best so far" meaning he will reassess tomorrow after seeing OSU/MSU. That's how I read it, at least.

It's kinda like saying, "I'm going backwards through all the coaches in Michigan history. Coach Hoke is the best so far, everyone before Rich Rodriguez tomorrow."

+7 HS
305Buck's picture

I think 11Urbz got it right. They have already seen Ohio State and he may be saying Ohio State and Michigan have the two best.

+2 HS
Oyster's picture

I don't twit and that is the way I read it.  I also noticed he had the good guys listed first too.

+1 HS
BrooklynBuckeye's picture

You guys may be right. Twitter is stupid.

+4 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

Dinardo running a troll Job... That is my guess. ;)

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

11UrbzAndSpices's picture

He said the best in the East is OSU or Michigan.

Does anyone know if BucksFan changed his icon?

+3 HS
305Buck's picture

For the non twitter users, the tweet basically says "Talent wise Michigan is one of the best teams in the B1G East, especially on the line of scrimmage where they have the best defensive line they have seen so far in the East. They will be at MSU tomorrow (which is now today)."

+1 HS
11UrbzAndSpices's picture

BTN Bus Tour: #Wolverines. Talent wise team better than most in B1G @ the LOS, especially on the DL. Best so far in EAST OSU/MICH. MSU tomorrow

How I read it, adjusting for punctuation.

Does anyone know if BucksFan changed his icon?

+3 HS
305Buck's picture

Now that I read it that way, that may have been what he was saying. I thought he was saying Michigan has a better d-line than everyone they have seen so far including Ohio State.

+1 HS
mh277907's picture

He is saying that talent-wise, UM is better than most at the line of scrimmage. From what he has seen so far, OSU and UM are the best in B1G east. He will be checking out MSU tomorrow.

buckeyebobcat

+1 HS
TUNBUCK89's picture

It is a strange time when we need to translate english to english! Come to think of it, it may even become a new line of empoyment as "twitter translator". Who knows ,!!!

+2 HS
BierStube's picture

50% of the time DiNardo is right all of the time ...

"No matter where you go, there you are." B. Banzai

+8 HS
IH8UOFM's picture

Thats only the half truth

+1 HS
OSU_1992_UFM's picture

Only 90% of the game is half mental

UFM_Renewal

+3 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

Kinda like Sex Panther.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

teddyballgame's picture

You ain't seen nothin yet, Gerry

+2 HS
luckynutz's picture

Considering that the Buckeyes D line has been hailed by a lot of pundits as one of the best in the nation, I dont see TSUNs being best in the B1G East. And I dont believe that is what Dinardo is sayin. The two best hes seen are theirs and ours...with ours being the best.

-1 HS
dshepster's picture

If you watched the show, the key was talent wise, as in 4 and 5 star recruits.  If the coaches due their job the line could be very good.  Talent wise, their Oline was up there last year, just no coaching.

IH8UOFM's picture

All things considered,I just assumed by the lack of punctuation and content, that Gerry was drunk when he posted this.

+1 HS
Son of Sevenless's picture

Not really worried what this dude thinks. OSU's Dline will be the best in this conference.

I_Run_The_Dave's picture

If only Michigan's OL were as good as their DL.  Right now, they are only as good as the clarity of this tweet.

+2 HS
Ahh Saturday's picture

Frank Clark would make a solid backup for Spence. Other than that Michigan doesn't have a starter who would crack the two-deep for Ohio State's DL.

+1 HS
Montana silver bullet's picture

(MOD EDIT - stay classy Buckeye) is one of the last guys I'd listen to, I have a hard time understanding how he was a head coach in D-1.  Weak member of the BTN crew as an analyst also IMO. No secret that TTUN recruits talent, developing talent to become elite players however?

Montana Silver Bullet

-1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

I can't wait until I get the BTN.

+3 HS
Buckeye419er's picture

B1G Ten Network Bus Tour. The stink badgers, talent wise, are a better team than (most) in the B1G conference at the line of scrimmage. Especially on the defensive line. The best so far in East are Ohio State & TTUN.  We will be at MSU tomorrow.

There you go Gerry you silly rabbit. 

Run_Fido_Run's picture

As long as Gerry DiNardo doesn't threaten to join the Ohio State coaching staff, he can blather all he wants.

+3 HS
My buck's picture

He's saying that, on their fall camp tour... Out of the schools they've been to so far, OSU & tsun have the best DL's In the East. However, tomorrow he'll get a chance to see MSU, so that may change. I don't know.. I kinda like that meathead. 

whiskeyjuice's picture

It doesn't matter who he thinks is best. OSU's getting all kinds of national attention but won't mean jack if they don't go out and perform like they are the best during every game this season.

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs