Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Media Day Press Conference

buckny's picture
August 10, 2014 at 1:24pm
41 Comments

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  6m

Meyer on difference from last year to this year: They're faster. OL has to step up. Has a feel of a very good team. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  7m

Former Texas Head Coach Mack Brown is sitting in on this Urban Meyer press conference. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  7m

Meyer on questions about the new rulings by NCAA: Beat Navy (salutes.) #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  8m

Meyer on Neuerenberger: He's a good kid. He's a good punter too. He's a really talented guy. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  10m

Meyer on QB Braxton Miller: He could've practiced yesterday. He's right on schedule. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  11m

Meyer on sophomore RB Dontre Wilson: He's put on about 15-20 pounds since he's got here. Going to put him in some inside zone drills.

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  12m

Meyer: At the end of this next week, I'll have a good indication of what kind of team we have. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  13m

Meyer on RB Curtis Samuel: I love that kid. He will play next year. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  14m

Meyer: RB Rod Smith has had a very good four or five days. Warren Ball comes back to practice tomorrow. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  15m

Meyer: I should know more about Power 5 Conference Autonomy, but I don't. I apologize. I have a team to get ready. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  16m

Meyer: Vonn Bell and Tyvis Powell are two guys who are playing like veteran players right now. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  17m

Meyer: Battle for LG Spot: Tony Underwood, Joel Hale and Billy Price. RT position stabilizing with Darryl Baldwin. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  18m

Meyer: Braxton Miller is doing great, holding him out for "volume" reasons. Same with TE Jeff Heuerman and his foot. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  18m

Meyer: Ezekiel Elliott has had wrist surgery and should be back at practice next week. Should play in the first game. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  20m

Coach Meyer has made his way to the podium to kick off Media Day here at the Woody Hayes Athletic Center. #Buckeyes pic.twitter.com/s6AKzgDQN4

[Embedded image permalink]
View more photos and videos

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  29m

Urban Meyer set to meet with the media momentarily. Will provide updates throughout his press conference. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

UrbzRenewal's picture

DJ has a pretty good thread on embedding tweets, it may be a useful read since it looks like you tried to drop in a few tweets: http://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/site-stuff/2014/02/33590/so-you-want-post-pictureyoutubetweet

+2 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

For a while I had no idea what these messages were

+1 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

I'll go ahead and embed those and a few more. Looks like the commenting interface is bugging out a bit.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+1 HS
KBonay's picture

I think this was what was missing the most in our offense last year.  And hopefully it will trigger the up-tempo play.

+1 HS
Gray Box's picture

Team picture from media day:

Gray Box's picture

Heuerman and Brax:

+1 HS
BassDropper's picture

Will there be videos of the player interviews up on the site later?

DIRECTIONER

+2 HS
Gray Box's picture
buckguyfan1's picture

Kids gonna be good.... Real good. 

Buckeye1996's picture

How is James Clark doing? I haven't heard anything recently.

Seattle Linga's picture

Gray - thanks for adding the video's nice job!

+1 HS
Gray Box's picture

No problem Sea-Tac. I found a few more...

Gray Box's picture
+1 HS
Gray Box's picture

Chris Ash, Tyvis Powell, Larry Johnson, Raekwon and Fickell talk about the defense:

Gray Box's picture
+1 HS
Gray Box's picture
+1 HS
Gray Box's picture
+1 HS
Gray Box's picture

Cameron Johnston:

+1 HS
Gray Box's picture
+1 HS
Gray Box's picture

Sean Nuernberger:

+1 HS
BassDropper's picture

I always pictured Nberger having a strong German accent...didnt he just move to the states only a couple of years ago?

DIRECTIONER

Gray Box's picture

Joshua Perry and Be Brave Joshua:

+1 HS
AirForceNUT's picture

What's up with Dunn? Already passed up by a freshman?