Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Media Day Press Conference

0 HS
buckny's picture
August 10, 2014 at 1:24pm
41 Comments

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  6m

Meyer on difference from last year to this year: They're faster. OL has to step up. Has a feel of a very good team. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  7m

Former Texas Head Coach Mack Brown is sitting in on this Urban Meyer press conference. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  7m

Meyer on questions about the new rulings by NCAA: Beat Navy (salutes.) #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  8m

Meyer on Neuerenberger: He's a good kid. He's a good punter too. He's a really talented guy. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  10m

Meyer on QB Braxton Miller: He could've practiced yesterday. He's right on schedule. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  11m

Meyer on sophomore RB Dontre Wilson: He's put on about 15-20 pounds since he's got here. Going to put him in some inside zone drills.

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  12m

Meyer: At the end of this next week, I'll have a good indication of what kind of team we have. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  13m

Meyer on RB Curtis Samuel: I love that kid. He will play next year. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  14m

Meyer: RB Rod Smith has had a very good four or five days. Warren Ball comes back to practice tomorrow. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  15m

Meyer: I should know more about Power 5 Conference Autonomy, but I don't. I apologize. I have a team to get ready. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  16m

Meyer: Vonn Bell and Tyvis Powell are two guys who are playing like veteran players right now. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  17m

Meyer: Battle for LG Spot: Tony Underwood, Joel Hale and Billy Price. RT position stabilizing with Darryl Baldwin. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  18m

Meyer: Braxton Miller is doing great, holding him out for "volume" reasons. Same with TE Jeff Heuerman and his foot. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  18m

Meyer: Ezekiel Elliott has had wrist surgery and should be back at practice next week. Should play in the first game. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  20m

Coach Meyer has made his way to the podium to kick off Media Day here at the Woody Hayes Athletic Center. #Buckeyes pic.twitter.com/s6AKzgDQN4

[Embedded image permalink]
View more photos and videos

Replied to 0 times

The Lantern TV @LanternTV  ·  29m

Urban Meyer set to meet with the media momentarily. Will provide updates throughout his press conference. #Buckeyes

Replied to 0 times

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 41 Comments