Ohio State football talk.

"Bad company" OSU hype video.

WOLFofOHIO's picture
August 8, 2014 at 11:44pm
33 Comments

BEST. ONE. YET.

nice

Gametime's picture

Nice quality vid and of course a great song. FWIW, spliced clips from other vids and laid a track over it that didn't really sync, but I'd say Ohio State Football is putting out killer vids.

...I too dream in color and in rhyme
So I guess I'm one of a kind in a full house
Cause whenever I open my heart, my soul or my mouth
A touch of God rains out...

+4 HS
NashBuckeye's picture

Bad Company and Damn Yankees!  Great concert!

+3 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

+1 HS
DWright's picture

Agree, and if you're going to make a preseason hype video then don't use clips from players who are no longer on the team!! Just my opinion. Polished video overall, but not sure why an Arizona affiliated fan channel is producing OSU and ND videos.

-3 HS
oh_dad55's picture

Awesome!!

Oh_Dad

Rob Reese's picture

Oh my God that's hot.  I'm officially pumped out of my freaking gourd.

+1 HS
KingsRite's picture

I'm a Metal/Rock guy so of course I love this. It wouldn't bother me a bit if they would enter the home field this year with a Metal/Rock song. \m/

“I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win.” -Urban Meyer-

WOLFofOHIO's picture

thank god the offseason is dying. >:)

there is no greater joy than watching Michigan get slammed. in anything

+1 HS
teddyballgame's picture

Love it...great music choice

Sin City Buckeye's picture

Five Finger Death Punch FTW

Is there a difference between Viper and Leo? "No, we just thought Viper sounded cooler."---Former Buckeye Coach Mike Vrabel

BuckToAsT's picture

I just watched this three times.  

"Bad Company."  Love it.  Should be the theme for our defense.  A message to the opposing team = you're in bad company.

+2 HS
highwire's picture

Very cool video, but I think I would have went with the original version of the song.

+4 HS
Rob Reese's picture

+1 for the Maiden Killers/Dianno era avatar

+1 HS
hit_the_couch's picture

At least they didn't use some shit song from a mainstream rapper this time. I'm not a fan of Bad Company, but it would have been nice if they used the original instead of a remake. 

I don't know what band this is, but it sounds like the old singer from Motograter.

And then I told her...i'm no weatherman, but tonight's forecast is calling for several inches!

+3 HS
Crumb's picture

Great song and great video. Buckeyes forever!!!

"The only good thing about it is winning the d*** thing" - Urban Meyer on The Game The War

+1 HS
SilverBullet-98's picture

Agree, if your gonna use the song "Bad Company" at least use the band who originally made the song and named their band... BAD COMPANY.

But nice Video, would love to see it to the original or Phil Collins "In the Air Tonight", Ted Nugent's "Strangle Hold" would be sick!!!

"The Past Builds the Future"

The Rill Dill's picture

Ted is from Michigan.  That counts him out.

+3 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

I love all these hype videos man. I can't get enough of this shiz. Thank you for sharing!

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

TressesVest's picture

Watch this one without getting goosbumps...i dare ya lol. Sorry for posting on this forum but I dont know how to make a new one. I eas trying to look the bad company one up and found this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdvqcQy5wuE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

As a lifelong buckeye fan, im boycotting robert smith

+1 HS
hit_the_couch's picture

To create a new forum, just put your pc's pointer over your user handle on the top right of the screen. Once you have it over, you'll see 'my account, new forum topic and new blog post.' Click on 'new forum topic' and it's pretty much self explanatory from there.

Also if you want to post a Youtube video on here, you can embed it by click on the 'Youtube' link on the 4th set of boxes top left of the comment box. Click on it and copy the embed code in there (2nd box down). It will show the video in your comment instead just the link ?(disregard this if you already knew)

I see you're new here; no need to thank me, the internet is full of helpful strangers. Plus, there's some good folks (helpful too) on this site, enjoy.

And then I told her...i'm no weatherman, but tonight's forecast is calling for several inches!

+1 HS
TressesVest's picture

The bad company should have ended with marcus hall giving the double bird

As a lifelong buckeye fan, im boycotting robert smith

+6 HS
KBonay's picture

Should have used Nickleback.....

+2 HS
JakeStevensIsSwag's picture

Finally one in HD. Thank you

Buckeye fan from PA

Rob Reese's picture

Just showed this video via HDMI 55" to a fellow Buckeye who lives 2 doors down a few moments ago, his exact words after; "Oh my God, I feel I want to go outside and crush someone".  looooool

whiskeyjuice's picture

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

+2 HS

Need Mick from Rocky in the backround; "DON'T BE A SLACKER",

"We GOT SPEED". "THAT IT!!"........................"GET THAT OLIVE OIL OUTTA YA!!!!"

ponder10's picture

I think it moved... I'm back baby!!! ... I'm back!!!

“In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.” ~ Baba Dioum

+1 HS
klfeck's picture

I'm gonna need the person who posted this video to provide bail money for me. After watching the vid I tackled an old man and punted his dog 30 yards.....

Kevin

OH!!!!!

Proud parent of a Senior at The Ohio State University

+1 HS
OSUlewis's picture

Apologies if this has already been posted but here is an interesting hype video.

http://www.big10tens.com/2014/08/15/osus-marching-band-has-a-pump-up-vid...

Would like to see a hype video , before the 1st home game on the stadium screen, with this song in the stadium before game with lights dim as the song apexs light it up full with the Buckeyes charging the feild. ofcourse end the song at the 2:40 mark,lol.

Hits, runs, catches, tds paced to the song ..

Rob Reese's picture

Time to give this one a little bump due to it's awesomesauceness.

b_pbucksfans's picture

Would have been better with a little One Direction in the background. Just sayin...