Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Practice hype video from Urbz

GVerrilli92's picture
August 8, 2014 at 8:29pm
9 Comments
GVerrilli92's picture

yepppp, I'm a big dumb ass.

How many cheeseburgers are you gunna drive into that dirty old cheeseburger locker Brady Hoke?

+6 HS
Knarcisi's picture

No biggie. Just wanted to let you know it was on the front page already. I went to watch it, and went, damn, same one I just saw. 

robobuck's picture

Massive up vote for Bubbles

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it.  1 Corinthians 9:24

whiskeyjuice's picture

Doesn't hurt to watch it again................the only problem is that it makes me expect even higher expectations from the team this year.

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

+2 HS
Brutus1972's picture

Can we get 7 and 84 on the field on offense

dubjayfootball90's picture

Even though it was posted before, still love seeing these types of videos. Awesome.

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

GVerrilli92's picture

Yeah, I really do think Rod Smith is going to work his way to the top of the rotation.

He was just as highly touted as Zeek as a recruit and they would be formidable in the backfield together.

How many cheeseburgers are you gunna drive into that dirty old cheeseburger locker Brady Hoke?