Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

The Charity football game...

ISURVIVEDCOOPER's picture
August 7, 2014 at 8:09pm
8 Comments

I would have loved to have watched these geezers studs go at it.  Apparently, Joey still showed out that he reigns supreme in speed:

Even Beanie had to pay homage

Rob Reese's picture

Seeing a fresh Michael Doss jersey just gave me warm fuzzies.

"All I have known at Michigan is failure.  That's all I know." - Taylor Lewan

+3 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Thinking the same thing.

Damn nice to see Doss, Grant and Wilhelm jerseys that close together again...last time I saw that was a special night.

+1 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

I actually posted about this about a week before it happened...

I actually thought about going but couldn't because of other plans. Would have been fun. 

You actually could have played WITH these guys if you would pay $500... It goes to charity of course.

The first man gets the ((((Oyster)))), the second man gets the shell.

+1 HS
ISURVIVEDCOOPER's picture

Sorry if I scooped ya - I'm not so sure $500 would have been a good use of my money (just to get blasted by these studs in my old age), but it would have been awesome to shake their hands and let them know how much of a fan I was of their careers.

"I don't apologize for anything.  When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes

jeremytwoface's picture

Oh no, it's cool... People didn't seem as interested in it as I thought they would be.

It was an event to fund skin cancer research at The James with former Ohio State players called by Anthony Rothman and Dimitrious Stanley........... What could be better than that?

The first man gets the ((((Oyster)))), the second man gets the shell.

+1 HS
Athens BuckCat's picture

This was hosted at my alma mater high school, would've loved to stop by and watch if I'd been in town

+1 HS
Gobucks2204's picture

Granville is my Alma mater too. Class of '93. I totally forgot about the game. Glad to see Granville doing good things for the community.  O.U grad as well. Go Blue Aces and Bobcats!

Athens BuckCat's picture

Class of '09 here, always great to run into fellow Blue Aces and Bobcats!