Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Buckeye Players Check In

Gray Box's picture
August 7, 2014 at 2:54pm
45 Comments

Here are some pics I've found on the interwebs of the players checking in. If you guys find any more please feel free to add them.

Bennett and Bosa = QB Death Squad:

B&B

Tyquan Lewis and Tracy Sprinkle:

Sprinkle

Spence and Greene:

Noah

Vonn Bell:

Bell

Doran Grant:

D.Grant
Dontre:

Wilson

Holmes:

Freshman DE

Raekwon:
Freshman LB

Erick Smith:

Freshman DB

Tyvis Powell:

Powell

Tommy Schutt and Steve Miller:

Schutt
Gray Box's picture
+4 HS
BuckeyeinSavannah's picture

NICE...I have the same sandals as Bosa.

CC's picture

Tyquan Lewis looks 35 and scary as hell, Eric Smith does not look 18.  There are about 50 candidates for "first guy off the bus".

+3 HS
mobboss1984's picture

Yes he does

Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
Bruce Lee

Gray Box's picture

Alabama transfer Chad Lindsay:

+2 HS
BuckeyeNation's picture

We need to get that crimson shirt off Lindsay. Will someone please pass the man a scarlet one please!

+1 HS
Gray Box's picture

Heuerman and Jones had the two best shirts. "I don't always hate, but when I do...I prefer to hate the Michigan Wolverines":

+4 HS
Gray Box's picture
+3 HS
BME_Buckeye's picture

Omg man crush.... Go Dylan!

Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the less you will actually see.

+1 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

This is always the moment that makes it feel like football is close. 

+6 HS
JakeStevensIsSwag's picture

it is close though

Buckeye fan from PA

osuisnumber1's picture

Excited, hell ya!!

-1 HS
ShowThemOhiosHere's picture

Did someone piss in Tyquan's Cheerios?  He looks mad.  Of course, I want to see all of these guys play mad on Saturdays.

Class of 2010.

+2 HS
blocko330's picture

Can't wait to see Doran get after it!!

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”

- TruthTeller

tussey's picture

Grown and Sexy 

+3 HS
mmounts's picture

Don't know about yall, but Erick Smith looks like a big fella for a freshman. 

Bags5150's picture

Met Erick at the Border Classic.  Tall...not that big.  Great kid though.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth~Mike Tyson

SOF_Buckeye's picture

Don't know why, but I get a 'Ronnie Lott' type impression about Erick.

"The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender." Woody Hayes

thatlillefty's picture

Dontre looks like one of the ninjas from Mortal Kombat.

+3 HS
Squirrel Master's picture

I was curious why he was all zipped up like that on a not so cold summer day! I guess he is media shy or something with these things but he must have been hot as hell in that.

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

Gray Box's picture

He removed it when he started bringing in his stuff:

+1 HS
crusher's picture

A couple observations. Urban wasn't joking when he said that the incoming freshmen class had B10 ready bodies. I can't believe how the freshman o line look. Jones and Meech definitely look the part. I haven't been this impressed with an incoming class in a long time. It's loaded from top to bottom. I think it's why Urban felt so comfortable offering kids in the 2015 kids that may be raw but have a really high ceiling. One other thing, Sprinkle has a freakishly big head.

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men

+1 HS
Gray Box's picture

Incoming freshman Curtis Samuel, Jamarco Jones, Kyle Berger and Sam Hubbard:

+1 HS
JakeStevensIsSwag's picture

Green's arms are massive

Buckeye fan from PA

+1 HS
OSUStu's picture

Greene appears every bit as big as Spence.  I hope to see him put that size to work by boxing out some DBs.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

zenshade's picture

For freshmen, Jalyn Holmes and Erick Smith are ridiculously ripped. Those two have definitely not been taking it easy over the summer.

+1 HS
bethmowins's picture

Tyquan looks to be on his way to being the next Gholston.

+3 HS
Oldschoolbuck's picture

The lads look to be on a mission.

+1 HS
BassDropper's picture

Jayln Holmes scares the shit out of me just by looking at him.

DIRECTIONER

+3 HS
Bags5150's picture

Jeff Greene is HUGE compared to when I saw him last summer.  He was not built like that then.  I have worked out with him 3 or 4 times and he has DEFINITELY been Marottied!!  Erik Smith looks bigger in that pic than when I saw him at the Border Classic 2 months ago.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth~Mike Tyson

+2 HS
Gray Box's picture
+4 HS
Gray Box's picture
+3 HS
Gray Box's picture
+3 HS
Grayskullsession's picture

NEEEEEEEEEEEEERD!

"if irony were made of strawberries, we' d all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now."

rosenbuck's picture

Tyvis looks like a coach.

+2 HS
irishfury's picture

I wanted to thank thread starter.  I remember these from last year and really enjoyed them.  Two days ago I actually started a thread about if anyone had this but I ended deleting it as I figured the check in hadn't started yet.

+1 HS
Gray Box's picture

No problem IF, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

KingsRite's picture

If anybody wants a pair of those Nike Camo shorts they are available on FansEdge and Fanatics. I just got mine a few days ago. 

“I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win.” -Urban Meyer-

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Cannot get any better than this - it's great to see the cast and crew really starting to gel more and more each day!