Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Any Buckeyes in Portland, OR?

PortlandBuckeye45's picture
August 7, 2014 at 1:57pm
7 Comments

Just seeing how many Buckeyes are on this site, that are from Portlan, OR. Theres a few Alumni bar's out here, and quite the Buckeye following.

qaid's picture

I've been living in Portland for the past 3 years.

What do you mean a few alumni bars? I'm only aware of Blitz Ladd. It has a good turnout (except for some 9am games)

Op nope you're right i was thinking of B1G alumni bars. Like The Refactory which was for Nebraska but they shut down. And then The thirsty lion which is a scUM bar.

Seattle Linga's picture

I'm close to Tacoma and am in Portland all the time. Willing to drive down to watch a game if we can make it work. Let me know!

Hey i will be at the Blitz ladd this saturday around 8 am!

Seattle Linga's picture

I was just in Seaside this past week, looks like we may be just south of P-land in a few weks. Would love to get away for awhile to watch the Buckeye game - they can endure without all of my antics for one game.

We should! Show the 11W support from Portland! The Blitz Ladd is a really fun place, and the proces are not to bad! They have cornhole also!

BTBuckeye's picture

There's a certain Ear Nose and Throat bow-tie wearing buckeye surgeon on the lose out there. You may have seen his red Buick Roadmaster in Washington Park next to the Rose Garden.

Bringing that Ohio swag to SW Kingston! Love Portland and Oregon in general. Closet Ducks fan here (distant 2nd place mind you).

Fathead's Brewery from CLE is opening a brew pub in the pearl district later this year. Go bucks!