Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Another year, another Buckeye Wallpaper

jdagrava.1's picture
August 7, 2014 at 9:09am
7 Comments

Just thought you guys and gals might enjoy this as much as I do.  I made it this week while I couldn't concentrate on anything other than Buckeye football while sitting in my cubicle at work.  Enjoy, and Go Bucks!

http://i.imgur.com/kb8DrQ5.jpg

Hovenaut's picture

That's pretty sweet, JD - might have to use that down in the cave this season.

Thanks for the share!

I am not the Last Dragon, therefore I do not possess the power of the Glow.

+1 HS
AlwayzABuckeye614's picture

Thanks for my new wallpaper lol

+2 HS
jdagrava.1's picture

Haha, it was my pleasure

"It takes a little something special to be a great player.  What you got in you, we're going to find out.  And if there's a touch of greatness in there, how cool would that be?"

-Urban F. Meyer

saluki2007's picture

Awesome work JD.  You plan to update it with scores as the season goes on?

+2 HS
jdagrava.1's picture

Thanks!  Yeah, I am working on designing some sort of "stamp" graphic that will have the score and maybe resemble a helmet sticker that will go over top of the helmet of each opponent.  I want it to be transparent so you can still see who we played... not sure if it's within my scope of abilities but I will try and update accordingly.

"It takes a little something special to be a great player.  What you got in you, we're going to find out.  And if there's a touch of greatness in there, how cool would that be?"

-Urban F. Meyer

Curt Heinrichs's picture

Awful! How am I supposed to wait another few weeks with things like this reminding me of how close we are to Buckeye football? 

Thanks, JD. You're decent, I guess. 

+2 HS
jdagrava.1's picture

Haha - good point!  I checked out on August 1st and have spent nary a moment doing anything at my desk outside of Buckeye Football.  The time draws near, my friend :)

-Urban F. Meyer