Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Ohio State Jell-O molds

IH8UOFM's picture
August 6, 2014 at 7:42am
23 Comments

I apologize if this has been posted already, but I just saw this on the BTN Facebook page and thought it was a really cool concept and just ordered them. 24 days until I can change the recipe to an adult oriented one and take em for a test drive. For six bucks, how can you go wrong?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91rRdCRGGGL._SL1500_.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61scwKE-w2L._SL1500_.jpg

KBonay's picture

So people know what you are talking about.  4 and 8

+1 HS
Tater_Schroeder's picture

Buckeye Jello-shots, here we come.

How Firm Thy Friendship

+2 HS
Hovenaut's picture

If scarlet is strawberry, what flavor is gray?

I am not very smart, but I recognize that I am not very smart.

+6 HS
IH8UOFM's picture

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if silver food coloring would hold up, because theres no way in hell I'm using green like in the picture.

+1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Green? I need my eyes checked.

Jell no...

+2 HS
What Would Troy Smith Do's picture

Nah, I think you were right.  That can't be green.

+2 HS
RenegadeBuckeye's picture

I keep my eyes healthy with a nightly dose of glaucoma "medication."

Hovenaut's picture

I may be "green" with envy...

BucksfanXC's picture

Kind of tangential story here: I was in Germany visiting a friend who was dating a German girl who's family were all Russian refuges from during the war. So her dad only spoke Russian and everyone was to only speak Russian in front of him, the mom spoke German and Russian, the two daughters spoke Russian, German, English, Spanish and French (played the violin or cello too) but anyway... They cooked us a big meal of Russian food. The main course was this grey jello mold. It was some sort of meat, boiled down to gelatin and then cooled down in the fridge into solid form, so...meat jello. It wasn't as bad as it looked, but still not something I'd want to eat again.

“Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect.”  - Woody

+1 HS
OSUStu's picture

If you mix something close to equal parts red, blue, and yellow Jello, you should probably get gray. 

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

I_Run_The_Dave's picture

The idea of requiring the addition of blue and yellow coloring in order to make buckeye themed Jello is revolting.

+3 HS
OSUStu's picture

Yeah.  Probably should just use green instead.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

bigbadbuck's picture

Seems like a lot of mixing just to get gray. I wonder if its like grape flavored

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here its a war room

Seattle Linga's picture

Gray tastes like a mixture of gravy and swill

+1 HS
bigbadbuck's picture

YUM!!!

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here its a war room

+1 HS
airbuckeye's picture

If this is real i need to find out where to buy them and i don't even eat Jello but i got i have it LOL.

BuckeyeinToledo's picture

"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you."

-Woody Hayes

+1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

And there you go.

Thanks, BIT!

+1 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

Two words: Jello Shots. 

RKilbane20's picture

I saw these at Walmart in Chardon if anyone is interested. 

Class of '14 & '16

WarriorBuckeye's picture

I jumped on Amazon.com to check these out and I found this....

I'm stumped.