Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Another Good Hype Video Just Released Today

whiskeyjuice's picture
August 4, 2014 at 6:32pm
20 Comments

whiskeyjuice's picture

I forgot to mention that the video was posted by youtube name mvblader91. 

I can't get enough of the hype videos, they are barely keeping me sane as I try to keep from shaking, suffering from Buckeye football withdrawals.

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

+1 HS
BuckeyeGrownFloridaLiving's picture

I know I've watched at least a half dozen of them.

RenegadeBuckeye's picture

I really liked the intro and the Kanye remix. I'll post a link on BN...some of those bucknutters  don't get out much.

Edit: After watching it a few times, I can see how the imagery is designed to match the narration/music. Some thought went into this, and that's the attention to detail that I like. Usually, these hype videos are just highlights of last season with some song slapped on top of it. 

+1 HS
1967Buck's picture

Nice video. Football comin you all. ( Sing it)  Who let the dogs out, Ruff Ruff Ruff. Peace.

+1 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Nice find Whiskey.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
Poison nuts's picture

Very well done...I'm hyped!

"Death created time to grow the things that it would kill" - Detective Rustin Cohle.

+2 HS
toad1204's picture

Great find good sir.

Nothing like dancing on the field in 02... 

Buckeye Knight's picture

Love it!

I just hope next year we can start a hype video with a National Championship trophy instead of heartbreaking plays.

+2 HS

You got that right. However, E$PN will be pushing hard for two $EC teams to be in the playoffs, so Urban really needs to make a statement this year.

-1 HS
PasadenaBuckeye626's picture

Well done. I'm in the same boat.  I been rewatching highlight videos for months now and am appreciating the new videos

Go Bucks!

JakeStevensIsSwag's picture

480... Not impressed.

Buckeye fan from PA

-3 HS

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

CC's picture

Please post a link to your content so we can see one in hd.

camodog's picture

26 of the longest days of my life are before me.

Texasbucksfan's picture

I have seen most of those plays in every hype video............AND I NEVER FREAKIN' GET TIRED OF THEM!!!!!!!!  Bring on the season.  

PittBuckeye's picture

Again how you can have one of these videos without Marcus Hall saluting the crowd is mind numbing. Should lead every video from now until something better comes along to replace it.

Seattle Linga's picture

I love this time of the year as more and more people throw videos together as the days get closer. 

Nice job Whiskey.

+1 HS
11UrbzAndSpices's picture

I'm so tired of that audio in the beginning, I think I've heard those two speeches about 76654 times before watching highlights

Not stopping until I have more Helmet Stickers than M Man

clint5507's picture

Can we just get to the season already?

+1 HS
buckeyeguy0615's picture

What's up with the stupid music in these hype videos, anymore? I miss the awesome sounding symphonies.