Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

OSU vs Scum game 2013

airbuckeye's picture
August 3, 2014 at 7:42am
16 Comments

I just watched a clip from that game where Hall get's ejected from the game and decided to set those beautiful birds free before leaving LOL anys i spotted something. I know this was talked about a lot during and after the game about how this all looked planned out by the Scum players.

But during that run back i saw something that no one mentioned at the time or even rememeber it being brought up afterwards. But when Wilson is first tackeled to the field number 86 for Scum lift's his knee up and back before kneeing Wilson in the side.

If anyone has the you tube of it and as a free moment to check it out watch right at the start of the video because its at the 10 second mark when it happens.

Habu71's picture

It still bothers me that there was very little action taken against the players involved on TTUN side. I do however expect Dontre to approach The Game with a different mindset from now on. I can't wait to see his response  on the field. 

+2 HS
dbit's picture

Agreed.  A guy from Texas may not have fully understood what The Game means....I think he probably understands that now.  And is coming with a vengeance. 

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I have a feeling that D-Wilson will let his actions do the talking this year at the GAME.

Chief B1G Dump's picture

Clearly looked premeditated...the best possible response for Dontre is for him to take it to the house and/shred every touch he gets against them. 

Decent little dust up but we got the short end of the stick on ejections, that's for sure. 

+3 HS
BuckeyeGrownFloridaLiving's picture

I still love how 10 scUM guys crowd Dontre to start the fight and by the end 1 of theirs is ejected and 2 of ours are.

+2 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

It was michigan that started the whole thing. It was a dirty, classless play by them and karma struck them down in the end. 

+5 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

If the roles were reversed - ESPIN would have hung us at high noon.

-1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Officials always pin the guy who retaliates....

Anyway, I don't expect to see that crap this year...not in OSU's house. I hope for a good, clean game...and that the good guys win handily.

I am not the Last Dragon, therefore I do not possess the power of the Glow.

+1 HS
Jugdish's picture

Urban will not allow this to happen in the Shoe. I know I have said many times what a bunch of thugs TTUN was on that play. Clearly they wanted to fight the Bucks from the very beginning of the game. As OSU was leaving the locker room, Hoke released his players while the Bucks were going onto the field. That led to the first yelling match. IMO, Hoke provoked this type of response from his team. What respect I had for Hoke was lost that day.

Remember to get your wolverine spade or neutered. TBDBITL

+3 HS
airbuckeye's picture

The real question i have about that is i once heard not sure how true this is thats why i thought i would ask is that most of The Big Ten Ref's are from the shit hole state up north? That would sure explan why most of the calls over the years almost always go in favor of Scum. But like i said this is something i heard somewhere and i never believe anything i hear and only half of what i see.

I have gone by those two rule's for years and years and they have always served me well. I learned long ago people will tell you what you want hear and lie in a heart beat. Plus people only let you see what they want you to see because life is a game that everyone is playing and no one play's by the same rule's.

Knarcisi's picture

"Set those beautiful birds free"

you rock, Air Buckeye. 

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Some of his comments are so priceless

kevdale86's picture

You need to watch the replay a little closer Air. Number 86 did not knee Dontre. Yes, it does appears that Michigan had this planned, but what does it matter? The last time I checked, the better team still won.

+1 HS
airbuckeye's picture

Ok Kev maybe your right but sure as hell looked like he was trying to at the time my bad but i can addmit when im wrong about something and i was wrong here good call and thanks for pointing it out to me. But the queston still remain's he was trying to knee someone and im sure it was not his teammate.

-1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

We all agree that it was pre-meditated, as evident by how *ichigan immediately crowded Wilson and making it hard for him to get up. My question is why him? Was there something that happened that made the *ichigan players act like a bunch of thugs? Or was it more like *ichigan new that Wilson is a guy that will fight back and they wanted to push him past the breaking point? I just found it odd that they would pick a true freshman to rough up vs. say a Sr. or Jr. player that has a bigger role and has been around. Thoughts anyone?

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

+1 HS
kevdale86's picture

That's what cowards do, they pick on the little guys.