Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Maryland game info

blh's picture
August 2, 2014 at 2:05pm
13 Comments

I'm looking to buy tickets for the maryland game on stubhub and was wondering if anyone knew where the visitors section is or any advice in general about where I should sit. Thanks in advance 

Byaaaahhh's picture

I know 703Buckeye is doing or might have just finished an internship at Maryland's athletic department. He'd probably be the best to ask for detailed info, but I'll do a search for you about the stadium seating.

So it looks like sections 302-304 are for visitors, and if you want pricey tickets, section 2. (full size)

+5 HS
703Buckeye's picture

I'll be wrapping up my internship in a few weeks but I will be taking a job at Maryland soon after. You have a pretty outdated map there, quite a bit has been changed. Here's our new one...

"Attack the Strong, Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!"
-Former OSU S&C Coach Lichter

Buckidelphia's picture

Just bought mine on Maryland's website. Tickets are still available. 

The Butler's picture

When I try to buy tickets for the Ohio State game on umterps.com, I get:

* Ohio State will not be available on a single-game basis. Please refer to Mini-Packs listed above.

I've trained Canaries in the sport of falconry.

703Buckeye's picture

The OSU game will never go on-sale as an individual game. The only way to get tickets to that game (through us at Maryland) is to buy season tickets or our mini-packs. The way to get OSU alone would be to go through secondary markets, like Stubhub.

+1 HS
airbuckeye's picture

Im just wondering how much of the stadium tOSU fan's can take over ? Being this is their first year in The Big 10 i can see a lot of their fans fans wanting to see how they are going to fair with the rest of the teams. Im hoping that we can take at least 40% of the stadium over.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

40% would be huge - I know there are Buckeye fans living in that neck of the woods who would be the band leaders

Buckeye-in-DC's picture

I live in DC and was stoked when Maryland joined the B1G if anything so that I could take the friggin Metro (DC's subway) to see the Buckeyes play once every two years for football, to say nothing of BBall, wrestling, etc.

So bummed that this year's football game at Maryland falls on Yom Kippur, which is the holiest day of the Jewish year; in other words, I can't go!!! argh.

+1 HS
bucknut82's picture

People, we rented Cole Field house from Maryland. I's going to be way more than people expect. Flag planted on their campus! 

O-H

+1 HS
mr.green's picture

True that. It will be like going to an Indiana game.

703Buckeye's picture

Cole Field House is a great old venue. It has actually hosted multiple NCAA tournaments, including the famous 1966 championship game featuring Texas Western and Kentucky.

+1 HS
AndyVance's picture

Wow, it looks like I might actually be money ahead to buy one of their flex packs and take The Stunning Mrs. Vance to watch them play her Mountaineers in early September... Anyone want to wager how the Terps will fare against WVU?

CC's picture

I bought season tickets, with the osu game being so expensive it just made sense.

+1 HS