Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

I'm ready to go NUTS!!

WhySoSerious's picture
August 2, 2014 at 12:02am
19 Comments

Man, it's about that time for me. I'm so ready for Ohio St football. I made a promise to myself not to involve my car before or during any Ohio St football game. I stated on some other post 1,000,000 posts ago, that before the game Msu game I locked my keys in the car = lost. I rear ended someone driving, making up work I missed during the week before the Clemson game = lost. I just wont do it...

I'm so ready to see to Dontre house some shit, rather it be on a kick off, a jet sweep etc! I'm gonna need to see my fellow Cali buckeyes M. Thomas and M. Baugh go hard and rep for us Cali Buckeyes! No pun intended. I can't wait to see a true freshman make a play, that makes me wanna say, damn what the rankings say this kid gonna be nice! I can't wait for press coverage and a mean defense, I can't wait for Spence, Bennett, Diesel, and Bosa and the rest of the rotation wreck shit! Eze, Samuel that's  a hell of combo! I can't wait for a tight end seem route, it always seems to be open! Can't wait for those white jerseys, Buckeye leafs, and just seeing the shoe on TV! I'm ready to go nuts!!

I approve this message. 

If anyone else is feeling some type of way, please let it out.. Lol 

ITWASME's picture

I can't wait to have a reason to yell at the TV and run around my house screaming when the bucks pull out a game winning touchdown vs MSU or when Joey Bosa eats a quarterback alive I've been so fucking ready to go insane for football for so long it's about damn time!

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+1 HS
WhySoSerious's picture

+1

Rare&Uncommon

Like the ball in the stands, we balls out

+1 HS
The Rill Dill's picture

------the MSU game won't be close enough to pull out a game winning TD.  We will kick that Sparty ass, HARD.

ITWASME's picture

I just thought of the closest game we will play lol

-1 HS
Jabba1977's picture

I feel ya!!!

SECHATER77

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

First of all Why So Serious - you're restricted to public transportation from late August to mid-January from now on. I know I am guilty of it but with some of these posting topics --- it's clear that the off season is still here but it is winding down. Navy game on the road will give us a real good test and if we play our A game - it will be a much different result from the last time we played them at the Shoe.

WhySoSerious's picture

I thought about a season ban on driving, but driving to audit cvs pharmacies is my job! Lol all jokes aside, no Saturday driving for me unless some unseen circumstances changes that. 

Rare&Uncommon

Like the ball in the stands, we balls out

Geraffi's picture

Don't know where you live, but let me know if you need a ride, bro. 

Edit: should have read more carefully, you mentioned Cali in your post. I'm in PA, but the offer stands. 

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

I also approve of your message!

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+2 HS
bigbadbuck's picture

And your approval has been approved.

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here its a war room

+2 HS
Rob Reese's picture

All approvals have been approved.

tOSU class of 2009, College of Arts and Sciences

whiskeyjuice's picture

I can't wait to see OSU come out of their new tunnel!!

+2 HS
Rob Reese's picture

tOSU class of 2009, College of Arts and Sciences

+1 HS
The Rill Dill's picture

Stay home and eat all the frickin chips, Kip.  Gahhhhhd.

+1 HS
sharks's picture

Oh my God, I'd do anything to hear Beth Mowins' voice right now, that's how much I miss football...

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+3 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

That Saturday morning.....  Buckeye Flag gets hung proudly over my garage  at sunrise  -  the dog gets dressed with his Game Day Bandana - a trip to the store for 2 fresh bags of ice to fill the cooler  -  the smell of hickory BBQ arises from my Smoker - 3 TBDBITL CDs get set out on the counter - phone calls, texts, and e-mails concerning Great Love for the Buckeyes start to roll in from family and friends - another TV is brought from the guest room to be set up next to the Master Control Center - my Game Stomach starts to work over time - Espn starts to piss me off - and at last count down to Buckeye football. 

Yes, I long for that Saturday.  I NEED THAT SATURDAY. 

+1 HS
RedStorm45's picture

I can't wait for Spence

You're going to have to.

+1 HS
Bucks-Browns's picture

Even though it's gonna be filled with shitty backups, I'm stoked for the Hall of Fame game Sunday, just to get a football fix!