Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

BIG Football Championship Game - Presale Today (code below)

buckeyesean's picture
July 30, 2014 at 11:06am
25 Comments

Presale for the BIG Football Championship Game for those who purchased tickets last year goes on sale on less than an hour (Noon Eastern).  In hopes we can fill the stadium with Scarlet again this year, I have posted the link and presale code below.  Best of luck and GO BUCKS!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/05004CBB8A65ADC4 

B1G2014 (case-sensitive and a numeral 1 in B1G) 

KeithMC33's picture

i was getting nervous, but i finally got my email about an hour ago. I was sweatin that one! Last year the atmosphere was awesome, just wish the game would have ended differently.

Did you ever get the letter with the offer to buy the seats you had last yea prior to this pre-sale? I received my letter on July 8th, the same damn day the letter was due back in Indianapolis. so dumb!!!

TeeJayKay614's picture

Availability is terrible. No way they released all the seats in this presale. Best i could find was 400 level. 

+1 HS
buckeye9787's picture

Just got 6 in 124!  

+1 HS
KeithMC33's picture

i just got 6 in 151 and then 2 more in 244. They offer you the option of buying the same seat for the next season's game so i'm sure that really kicked availability in the ass. 

blocko330's picture

Well, this guy's goin - Is it Aug 30 yet geeeeeeez!!

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”

- TruthTeller

+1 HS
KeithMC33's picture

What section are you in? I have 151 for my group and 244 for a buddy of mine and his wife. 

blocko330's picture

319 -- hoping there's not a bad seat in there...never been

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”

- TruthTeller

KeithMC33's picture

I went last year and there didn't seem to be a bad seat in the place. i think we were in 453 or something like that. Make sure you go early and walk around the stadium, it's really a fun experience! 

blocko330's picture

good intel - thanks for the note.

- TruthTeller

TeeJayKay614's picture

I thought last year you could pick you seats with the map. Do they typically not let you do that during presales?

Nappy's picture

Was anyone able to get something not in the corners?  I was in 416 last year and was hoping for the same but availability sucked.

Fan of bacon since 1981

buckeyesean's picture

Website would never let me actually purchase the tickets I selected, until the website crashed and I used the Iphone app to get 8 in a row in Section 124!

Groveport Heisman's picture

Looks like I'll have to go the scalper route. No way I'm sitting in 419.

Edit: Keep hitting the search again button every couple of minutes and magically better seats start appearing even at the same price.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

BZIMMER's picture

Section 319 row 4N, here.  We like to sit up a bit, sucks everything is in the corners.

BZIMMER's picture

It's a GREAT stadium, all the seats are pretty good btw. 

CTBuckeye's picture

Got the corner - section 320 - but row 2 so at least pretty close.  I couldn't get any middle section seats without going to the top section and rows 25+.

"Because we couldn't go for three"

JS3308's picture

I got two in 217 a little bit after 12:00.

We were in 418 last year and the seats were great. Better than expected. So those with the level 300s in the corners, you should be fine. Also, Indianapolis was a really fun time. It was my first time being there.

bucknut82's picture

I got a few sets. I got last years seat and I also got some in 346 row 4n seats one and two. You have your own cushioned seat that is put there for bigger games. I called lucas oil because I questioned the "n" on the ticket. It's still stadium seating and it's the first two seats! They are available now and later

O-H

bucknut82's picture

I was in 419 last year in row one seats one and two. Amazing view plus you have the big stadium tv to look at. 

O-H

BTBuckeye's picture

Not really a bad seat at that place. I went last year. Great venue.

BTBuckeye's picture

Just pulled sec. 419. Thats pretty much exactly where I was last year. $100. Fine with me.

I paid $175 last year secondary market I think.

Nappy's picture

Got 419 as well. Now just gotta take care of business Nov. 8th.

Fan of bacon since 1981

SHAWNEE_FOREST_BUCKEYE's picture

Got 4 in section 151 row 13. Lets paint Indy Scarlet and Gray!!

Bucki78's picture

I just got Section 420 row 1, now the inevitable hotel find

"But I don't have to rely on a lot of people to tell me about the traditions of Ohio State. I lived it, I breathed it, I know it and I love it." - Urban Meyer

KeithMC33's picture

If anyone is interested, a buddy of mine bought 2 in section 151 on stubhub for $160 each and now he cannot use them. Apparently his wife booked them a weekend at her parents house in MN so he gets to enjoy that now. I know they are in row 33 and i believe they are in the middle of the section, but i can verify that with him first.  He would like to sell them to Buckeye fans before listing them on stubhub or C-list. i have a group of 6 in row 30 or 31, so there will be a nice contingent of Buckeye fans next to you. 

He went the paper ticket route, so they are not the electronic type that are usually on stubhub

EDIT: my email address is [email protected]