Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Brutus Needs Our Help

thunderhawks51's picture
July 29, 2014 at 9:21am
29 Comments
KansasBuckeye's picture

Where the heck did Herky get 13,000 votes from??

Hovenaut's picture

...along with all his (her?) other aliases.

+1 HS
southbay's picture

When I saw the topic I thought maybe somehow David Perkins was back with the Buckeyes...

+7 HS
gumtape's picture

We need to start a petition on change.org

just another psycho, irrational, delusional Ohio St fan

+3 HS
Earle's picture

I didn't read the article, but confess to not knowing what a "Herky" is.  Ignorance is bliss.

Italics are for emphasis.

+2 HS
toad1204's picture

Civic duty performed.  We as members of Buckeye Nation/ Americans can not let "Herky" win. 

Nothing like dancing on the field in 02... 

Squirrel Master's picture

FYI, you can vote from IE, Firefox and Chrome separately. That is 3 votes for each person. lets go!

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

+1 HS
stittracer99's picture

you can vote from a mobile device as well

I also have firefox and chrome on my phone, so that is 5.

InTressITrust's picture

You can also do Safari that's 6. You could also probably clear your cache and vote unlimited times.

"I'm not going to lie. We're anxious to be a part of a matchup like that. It's two states that love the game of football." -Jim Tressel

RenegadeBuckeye's picture

Yep. Clearing the cache after every vote will allow you to vote as many times as you want.

-1 HS
Grayskullsession's picture

Made up a lot of ground since this morning. Good job guys!

"if irony were made of strawberries, we' d all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now."

Seattle Linga's picture

Correct - only down by 4% aka...just over a thousand votes.

airbuckeye's picture

I saw this and was like WTF is a Herky and the first thing that came to mind and i know im going be DV in to the stone age for this but what the hell. I was thinking is Herky something you do when beating the pud and then slip in mid stroke?

+2 HS

well some Iowa fan is voting a lot. I doubt they have 18K fans that are voting like that. I bet its some computer geek Iowa fan that really wants this win.

doesn't matter, we know Brutus is the best!

Buckeye Knight's picture

Iowa shot up 1,000 votes in about 3 minutes, LOL.

Buckeyeneer's picture

I voted, but all this poll tells me is that only OSU and Iowa fans have seen the poll.

"Because the rules won't let you go for three." - Woody Hayes

THE Ohio State University

airbuckeye's picture

Someone needs to post this over on hineygate because i did not see it posted of there at all. I would but i have forgotten my password over there.

NatiBuck's picture

How the hell does Purdue Pete have 113000 votes. That could legitmately be the worst mascot in history. This poll is bad and the Chicago Tribune should feel bad.

+1 HS
airbuckeye's picture

Something is wrong with this poll because there is no way in hell Iowa has more fans or alumi than the buckeyes plus Pur'don't with that many vote as fast as they got them. Something is rotten in Demark here.

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

.......Herky is really John McCain

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+1 HS
Buckeye Knight's picture

Purdue went from almost nothing to close to a million? LOL. Hacked?

+1 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

Saw that, they're winning by a lot

NashBuckeye's picture

Purdue winning something? Can't be legitimate

+2 HS
Grayskullsession's picture

Voting bot most likely.

"if irony were made of strawberries, we' d all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now."

+1 HS
Buckeyeneer's picture

Definitely. They are at 2,775,000 votes for Purdue as of 1:30 PM today. Hilarious. There are not even that many Purdue fans in the world.

EDIT: And another 3,000 votes within 2 minutes. If this many people actually were actually visiting newspaper websites, newspaper companies would not be in as big of trouble as they are.

"Because the rules won't let you go for three." - Woody Hayes

THE Ohio State University

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Stuffing the ballot box to no end is all I can come up with.......

sox33osu's picture

Well at least something is going right for Hazell