Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

What would an all Ohio NFL team look like?

hit_the_couch's picture
July 26, 2014 at 1:12am
15 Comments
Fly Patterns's picture

Luke kuechly is from st xavier?
had no idea.

brandonbauer87's picture

I never knew Ted Ginn went to Mount Union. 

Belliott's picture

That's Cecil shorts who they listed after him. It says ginn went to tOSU

+1 HS
d1145fresh's picture

I'm not sure why you wouldn't go with Roethlisberger over any of the quarterbacks selected. Seems like he has had a bit of a better career than all three of them combined.

chicagobuckeye's picture

(two-time Pro Bowl/two-time Super Bowl champion Ben Roethlisberger came out in 2004, a year before this study starts)

+2 HS
d1145fresh's picture

I always got yelled at by my teachers for not reading the full assignment. Thanks for the clarification.

+4 HS
OSUStu's picture

The 2005 cutoff is really a strange choice. Why not just go with anyone still playing in the league?

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

BrooklynBuckeye's picture

I love me some Ohio football, and this stuff is cyclical, but that team is kinda trash.

+1 HS
512buckeye's picture

Nate Washington went to Tiffin, not Tifton.

Let's party, Columbus.

Seattle Linga's picture

Wonder how we stack up against other states?

+1 HS
hit_the_couch's picture

I found this on 24/7 sports. I don't really follow recruiting, but I go on there every once in a while to check what's going on. Anyway, I believe if you click on the 'bolts' section there are more of these. At the time, I know they had only done Texas, Florida, Ohio and one other state. Florida's is pretty impressive. They may be only doing the 5 or 6 states that produce the most NFL talent: Texas, Cali, Ohio, Florida, Georgia and maybe Pennsylvania(?). I'm not sure who the 5th or 6th state would be.

I think this is the latest: California. Just below the article there is a stack of links to click on, and it lists Ohio, Louisiana, Georgia, Texas and Cali's reports.

http://247sports.com/Article/All-California-NFL-team-led-by-Aaron-Rodger...

Here is Florida (it's not listed on the links under the Cali article)

http://247sports.com/Article/All-Florida-NFL-team-includes-shutdown-seco...

And then I told her...i'm no weatherman, but tonight's forecast is calling for several inches!

+1 HS
hit_the_couch's picture

I'm kinda interested too how the rest look.

And then I told her...i'm no weatherman, but tonight's forecast is calling for several inches!

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Couch - that's very good information - thanks for sharing!!