Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Most Joyous Regular Season Wins This Century

0 HS
BrutusBuckey3's picture
July 25, 2014 at 1:30am
26 Comments

After reading that last thread about the worst losses...I need something to clear my head and pick myself up from the floor. To make things a little easier to handle, let's make it our top 3 most joyous regular season wins since 2000, excluding *ichigan games (because those are always the best). 

For me it would have to be....

3. 2006 @Texas. W 24-7. Great game. Troy smith wasted no time avenging the previous season's loss at home to Texas. Any time you have number 1 vs. number 2 playing and the Buckeyes are involved, it's sure to be memorable. Wish we could have won the previous year too, but this was nice. 

2. 02 @Purdue. "Holy Buckeye". Enough said. 

1. 2011 v. Wisconsin. My first game I saw live. Braxton Miller's last minute Hail Mary to give us the lead and eventual win. The shoe was rocking that night. Russel Wilson can and has won the Super Bowl...but he never won in The Horseshoe. 

Really, this could be just a list of games from the 02 season (Illinois, Wisconsin, Cincy, etc.) but I tried to shake it up a little. Curious as to see what everyone else's favorites are...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 26 Comments