11 Comments
Deadly Nuts's picture

Dammit, le Reddit Army has arrived.

LEBRON

+2 HS
Orangeslash's picture
+3 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

Whenever his career ends in the AFL, I'd bet money he returns as a grad assistant to OSU. Its going to be nice to bring Kenny G back

+1 HS
The Rill Dill's picture

Why can't you 'MAKE' her go see Kenny?  Grow a pair.  Why do you guys let women run your life?  You didn't marry your mother.  Wow.

-3 HS
BuckeyeinSavannah's picture

Because she is 6 months pregnant and it is easier this way.  Besides, I can hold on to this card for whenever I need to play it.  You have to pick your battles.  She can win this one and I can this to win a much bigger battle in the future.

+7 HS
BierStube's picture

I hope this is not the card you are holding for the future ...

"No matter where you go, there you are." B. Banzai

SnooBucki's picture

You must not be married The Rill Dill. Happy wife = happy life. The arguments just aren't worth the headache!

+8 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Savannah - does the wedding reception have an open bar?

+1 HS
KBonay's picture

@Savannah-  You are correct not to 'win' this battle.  I have watched the Kiss & can tell you first-hand, it's tough.  Not a very good team and Kenny is being used mostly as a receiver and 'Wild-Cat' QB on goal line situations.  He had a terrible game behind center when they turned to him after starting QB was injured.  They have since gone out and got a journey-man QB who looks awful...but somehow completes his passes?!

A fun pick-up, they refer to Kenny (during the broadcast) as the most popular back-up in the league.

+1 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

I watched the second half of a game their starter got hurt and Kenny came in and absolutely lit things up. Had 3 TD's within a short period of time. Think time ran out with him actually rushing for another TD. He looked like he was going to be pretty good and there was even a article up about how he eventually will get another shot at the NFL.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.