Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Feeling the Love

apack614's picture
July 24, 2014 at 7:52am
9 Comments
WezBuck28's picture

I honestly don't believe our toughest game will be against tsun..*ichigan state I would say will be our toughest opponent.

apack614's picture

I agree, the only thing I'm wondering is how the B1G Championship is going to go with Wisconsin, they look good and if their QB can throw the ball they could be pretty good themself. We will find out what they're made of after the LSU game though.

"If we worked half as hard as our band, we'd be champions." - Woody Hayes

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Wisky lost a lot of key positions - WR's especially Jared Appredicious(?)  They have a whole new crew to work with and their LB's are without a lot of experience. It will be tough sledding for them.  

KBonay's picture

Love him or not, Herbie usually has a knack for picking correctly.  FWIW, he is picking Iowa out of the West:

Remington2323's picture

He picked Iowa last year too. I wouldn't bet on it.

+1 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

Since the under-rated 2002 team won the national title, OSU has been one of the more common favorites for a title and yet 0 have happened. It's nice to be considered among the elite, but I am going to wait to see what this team is about (i.e. will the defense improve? Will EzE be as good or better than Hyde? etc.) before I consider them a true title contender. One at a time, one at a time.

+2 HS
Ahh Saturday's picture

Navy will be a tough out.  They bring back nearly everyone --and every important part-- from an offense that averaged 33.5 ppg last year and had the second rated rushing attack in all of college football.  The Buckeyes will be trying to stop that offense with a defense featuring five new starters playing their first game, and a brand new DC.  Thankfully, Navy's D is garbage, but I could see a 45-35 type of game that has me throwing things at the TV.

+1 HS
apack614's picture

I upvoted because whoever downvoted obviously doesn't understand how to vote. I agree in some ways but in others I don't. Navy will be a good game and I agree that we will score a lot! But I think our D-line is going to crush their souls early and after we score 2 quick ones they will be down on themselves

"If we worked half as hard as our band, we'd be champions." - Woody Hayes

+1 HS