ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD
If you could change the stadium in any way, what would you do?
1. Bring back the grass. Football is meant to be played on grass, not turf.
2. Move all of the students to the South Stands. I've never liked the students being spread throughout the stadium. Best student section in the country was PSU (at least a few years ago before the scandal). Copy the best.
3. New game start times, such as 5pm, 6, 7, etc... just to change things up from the noon vs 3:30 vs 8
4. Double-deck the south stands to fit in another 10k+
5. Sell beer.
6. Instead of concrete around the bottoms of the stadium on the field, change it to brick (looks better).
7. For fun, make every person entering the stadium pass a "loudness" test. If you're loud, come in.