Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Ticket Sales!

apack614's picture
July 21, 2014 at 9:34am
7 Comments

Good Monday Fellow Buckeyes,

I see a lot of people asking for anyone looking to sell tickets to the upcoming seasons games, I just wanted to make it a little easier and share my favorite website to get tickets. It breaks down how good of a deal you're getting and lots more so check it out! I look forward to watching games with all of you at 11W this year! Go BUCKS!!!

https://seatgeek.com/ohio-state-buckeyes-football-tickets?oq=ohio+state+...

dsavoca77's picture

Thanks.  I have notice alot of seats say limited view.  I am having a hard time figuring out if its a pole or overhang.  I was looking at tickets in B deck and D deck but it seems almost all say limited view.  This website was pretty helpful.  

chicagobuckeye's picture

Have you been to Ohio Stadium before and trying to figure out if the pole will actually be in the way, or are you uncertain what the view from B-Deck and D-Deck are normally?

apack614's picture

I'm not exactly sure why it says that but I do know that B deck has the overhang and polls but I didnt think D deck did. Although the website also offers a virtual tour of the seats (Pics from every section) to make it a little easier to understand where you will be. Try this link

https://seatgeek.com/venues/ohio-stadium/seating-chart/

"If we worked half as hard as our band, we'd be champions." - Woody Hayes

dsavoca77's picture

I haven't had the pleasure of being there.  Wanted to my entire life.  I am going to THE GAME this year and finding out the secondary tix market is crazy.  I want to make the best of it.  Any help with tips I would love to hear.  Ive been told to sit in A or C deck but those tix are upper $500-700

+1 HS
apack614's picture

I obviously don't know your financial situation but from personal experience.. If the funding is available enjoy it whatever way you can. The atmosphere is the best part. You can see the game from anywhere so dont stress that, the biggest thing is get there early bring your beer do some tailgating play some corn hole watch the Skull Session do it all man it will be the greatest day of your life

"If we worked half as hard as our band, we'd be champions." - Woody Hayes

+1 HS
niblick's picture

Craigslist is better than seatgeek, stubhub, ebay etc

Buckeye Knight's picture

Not in my experience. I bought and sold a lot of things on craigslist for years, including tickets. I'm done with it now. People on there now will ask a million questions (almost always answered in the description if they can read), not answer you back, wait days or weeks to reply, say they will show up then never do, and try to buy everything for pennies on the dollar. It's not worth the time and hassle anymore. Stubhub, etc. are quick and hassle free to deal with and you can search where to sit easily.

+1 HS