18 Comments
Perfection
WhySoSerious's picture

impressive..

Rare&Uncommon

Like the ball in the stands, we balls out

+1 HS
Knarcisi's picture

I was there. Sat on the 35 yard line. It was unbelievable. 80% Ohio State in the stadium. I broke into tears when it was over.  Thanks for the photo, and the memories. Welcome to 11W, 512. 

+4 HS
Hovenaut's picture

That pic is beautiful, great shot.

Damn near forgot to scroll down and welcome you to the site, 512...thanks for sharing. 

Wasn't as fortunate as you guys, I was in a dive in West Virginia (loooong story - pre-wife girlfriend involved), sporting my custom Ohio State jersey (had the balls then). And I too broke down crying when it was over. 

I was sober/smart enough to get the locals rallying around me early - it wasn't hard to get them to dislike The U after a few rounds on me. 

I am not very smart, but I recognize that I am not very smart.

+4 HS
jedkat's picture

If I zoom in I can see myself below and left of the scoreboard!

"I was tired of trying to work my way around the back, so I just ran him over"

~ Joey Bosa

+3 HS
Jason Priestas's picture

Welcome. I envy each and every one of you who were there for that glorious game.

TheVictoryBell45's picture

Great pic. What a special team and season that was. The leadership on that team was second to none. I hope we have some great leaders emerge on the 2014 Buckeyes. 

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Great atmosphere - Fantastic game - Awesome result - thanks for post new-bee and what a beauty of a night.Still get goosebumps hearing Lachey screaming in the background on the final play of the game. 

+1 HS
sharks's picture

Amazing photo.

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

OSU_ALUM_05's picture

I'm not sure how many of us could post a "greatest night of life" pic that's rated G. Bravo.

+1 HS
MN Buckeye's picture

Thanks for posting, 512!

Habu71's picture

Welcome, and thanks for jarring those memories. "We've always had the best damn band in the land. Now we have the best damn team in the land" - JT

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

The best one liner I think Coach Tressel ever uttered 

+2 HS
Habu71's picture

After beating ND and hearing their coach refer to one particular play (that was called back due to penalty) as the biggest play of the game. JT being told of it in his interview responded "we had what 5 plays of over 50 yards? Yea, I think there were a couple other big plays tonight" I liked that one.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Thanks for the reminder - forgot about that one

Habu71's picture

I think that was my favorite. 

Groveport Heisman's picture

I was there that night and rushed the field and I have to say it might have been the greatest moment of my life outside of helping deliver my 2 beautiful children. If I can get another chance to experience that feeling again I would do whatever it took.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
512buckeye's picture

A perfect night for football. The game started almost the exact same time the sun was setting behind those mountains, I knew something special was about to happen.

Let's party, Columbus.

whiskeyjuice's picture

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs