Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

OSU Football at Zoombezi Water Park

1MechEng's picture
July 18, 2014 at 9:33am
11 Comments

Saw this on Yahoo Sports ...

Apparently Coach Mick decided a fun day was in order. Story includes several pics.

I have to question Armani Reeves giving the Hook-Em Horns sign, though.

Furious George 27's picture

Maybe Armani is a Metal Head....

Yeah, well…that’s just like, your opinion, man.

+1 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

The bigger question should be "what is he thinking wearing that hat?"

The first man gets the ((((Oyster)))), the second man gets the shell.

MassiveAttack's picture

Thanks for the link!

I'm sure that was a fun day for the guys, and likely very well deserved.

I've been known to throw up the "devil horns/bull horns/hook 'em horns every now and then when having a good time.  It never meant any of those three things.  It just meant I was having fun.

GlueFingers Lavelli's picture

Who in the hell is that in the middle of the first picture next to Tommy Shutt? Holy hell. Big dude.

Dustin Fox was our leading tackler as a corner.... because his guy always caught the ball.

sivaDavis's picture

Sorry to bump this thread just for this, but I was led to believe it was Washington as well. But it seems it's Curtis Grant. Which is no surprise because that dude is a freak athletically. 

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

bucndc's picture

I believe that is Adolphos (sp)Washington.

As Urban would say, "He's a grown ass man".

Groveport Heisman's picture

Diesel is living up to the nick-name. Him compared to Schutt? Do you even lift Tommy?

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

sivaDavis's picture

I think Washington needs to hit the weight room. Dude is looking small.

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

Buckeyevstheworld's picture

ZOOMBEZI WATER PARK

You misspelled Wyandot Lake. ;_;

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

Gray Box's picture

It was part of the "Power of the Unit" team building activities they've been doing this year:

Gray Box's picture

They all went to Urban's for dinner after Wyandot Lake: