Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Shazier Representing

Mizzillion's picture
July 17, 2014 at 7:21am
41 Comments

Check out Shazier's belt buckle from the Espys Red Carpet last night. It might be something else, but I choose to believe that's some OHIO swag right thurrr.

OHIO SWAG
Roby TP RDS

TedGinnIsFasterThanYou's picture
+3 HS
Murph32's picture

That's actually a Salvatore Ferragamo belt.

+24 HS
Optimistic Buckeye Pessimist's picture

I feel like I should downvote you for knowing that.

Read my entire screen name....

+34 HS
BKshepherd's picture

Hey, different strokes for different folks....its all good.

TresselourgodUrbanoursavior's picture

Would you have been alright with him identifying an item of clothing as Carhartt. Maybe some Crocs?

+6 HS
11UrbzAndSpices's picture

You're being obtuse

Not stopping until I have more Helmet Stickers than M Man

+6 HS
Optimistic Buckeye Pessimist's picture

Not what I was implying and sorry if it came off that way.

Read my entire screen name....

+1 HS
ponder10's picture

So, here's my question. How do you up or downvote something on here? (i.e. give a helmet sticker) I'm not seeing that option anywhere.

Never mind... I dont have 100 yet.

“In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.” ~ Baba Dioum

+9 HS
Mizzillion's picture

So, I googled this, thinking I might actually want one.

$495.00

Yeah, no. 

+4 HS
sharks's picture

Can't tell who the guy in the blue jacket is cause I'm using my phone, but it takes a couple of brass ones to wear yoga pants to an awards show

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

-4 HS

wut?

+4 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Roby isn't wearing yoga pants...

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+4 HS
sharks's picture

They're tight pants. I don't understand style because I'm unhip. Stop bullying me

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+2 HS
Buckeyeneer's picture

It blew my mind when I found out last year that cargo shorts were uncool. Eventually everything comes back. My grandma wore capri pants for decades before they came back around.

"Because the rules won't let you go for three." - Woody Hayes
THE Ohio State University

+3 HS
DCBucki's picture

It depends on your style. Cargo shorts aren't "uncool", they just don't go with the "hipster" trend that is popular right now. Cargo shorts are still in, just not cutting edge "fashion" trends. A lot of cargo shorts have designs (plaid, stripes, or cammo). Just my thoughts.

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a MARINE and his rifle!"
GEN. PERSHING, US.ARMY

+2 HS
Buckeyeneer's picture

Good to know. I have a couple of plaid pairs that I still wear. I'm a father of two in my early 30s who works 70-80 hours a week, I don't have time to stay on top of this stuff, and really, the older you get, the less you care.

"Because the rules won't let you go for three." - Woody Hayes
THE Ohio State University

+2 HS

Anti-cargo shorts isn't a hipster trend, it's a yuppy trend propagated by southerners and fraternity men.

I.e. Cargo shorts will carry a lot, but they won't carry a bid!

-1 HS
BuckeyeinSavannah's picture

Dang it, all I wear are cargo shorts.

+1 HS
jedkat's picture

he's got his tight pants on

“The teams that don’t respect their coaches and don’t trust their coaches are the teams that go .500"
~Zach Boren

+10 HS
Go1Bucks's picture

Just because LA or NY says its hip or cool ,doesn't mean it looks good.

Wear what you want - the world needs less Sheeple.

Go Bucks!

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Don't you own a pair of those white sailing tight pants Go 1?

+1 HS
Go1Bucks's picture

Oh yeah, I rock those on my Roxbury Nights! lmao

Go Bucks!

+1 HS
Fatpants's picture
-1 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

Roby's been waiting four years to wear blue. 

+1 HS
OSU_1992_UFM's picture

I dont get it?

UFM_Renewal

FloridaBuck's picture

... because hes a buckeye and while at ohio state you don't wear blue.  At least not that much blue.

+2 HS
OSU_1992_UFM's picture

I guess I was thinking he was being more cynical....Thursdays

UFM_Renewal

+2 HS
tracyre's picture

Looking tight! Esp. Shazier! Love it!

J.Mo's picture

I'm assuming that's Christian Bryant in the middle. He looks like he's 14 in that picture... he should enroll under a different name and no one will ever know he's old enough to have graduated from college.

+1 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

I was thinking that was Shaziers kid we just never knew about. No way in hell that can be C.B.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+2 HS
blocko330's picture

Haha -- that kid might be in high school.

+2 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Yea no shit. I always got a kind of vampire-alien type of vibe off of Shazier. I mean the guy just isnt a regular human being. Some type of machine/cyborg...maybe.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

funtubs's picture

It looks like D'Angelo Russell to me, but I have no idea why he would be there.

Edit: No way that's Russell, he's listed at 6'5"

+1 HS
Patriot4098's picture

Comparing the elite athletes from the two sports is amusing. Some people wonder what LeBron would have looked like wearing a football uniform. Short answer: freak. The guy is literally taller than anyone else he would have played against, regardless of position.

"Evil shenanigans!"     - Mac

Fatpants's picture

I remember this very thing being written up at length on one of the major outlets. The writer (I wish I could remember who it was) even went so far as to solicit opinions from NFL scouts for an evaluation of Lebron. In summary, the theory was that due to his size and athletic ability he'd be a stud. The downside was that if he were to jump to the NFL, there's countless defenders that would love to knock the piss out of such a big name.

whiskeyjuice's picture

That's not Christian Bryant.

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

ISURVIVEDCOOPER's picture

Mizzillion, sorry I posted about this before seeing your post.  #lessonlearnedtosearchforumfirst

"I don't apologize for anything.  When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes

Mizzillion's picture

Don't let it happen again!

J/K  lol  No worries, bro.  I'm not the type that gets upset over such things.

NObuck-I-inTEAM's picture

He also just posted this video.  Representing OSU in the black and red Porsche!

airbuckeye's picture

Pondor ill throw an UV your way to help you get closer to that 100 mark. I would throw you more but only allowed one so i hope that helps you get a little closer.

+1 HS