Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Navy Tailgating

0 HS
DCBucki's picture
July 15, 2014 at 11:33am
28 Comments

Hey Everyone,

I'm still working on a big write-up for the Navy Game (what to do in the area, what to see, etc...) and it should be done in a week or two. While I will looking into all of this stuff, I found some unsettling news. According to the Baltimore Ravens ticketing office, all of their parking is SOLD OUT! There are parking options at other locations near the field, but none of them are really close. You can find these sites here: http://www.parkwhiz.com/mt-bank-stadium-parking/ohio-state-buckeyes-vs-navy-midshipmen-football-207641/

You can take the light rail metro train in, as it will drop you off right at the field but this won't let you tailgate. My contact at the ticket office said that "some" of the pregame festivities will be open. The Ravens typically do a "Ravens Walk" before the game, which is basically a big area that provide entertainment and they sell food and drinks. Not sure how much of this will be open, but could be a great alternative for those that are taking public transportation in.

BTW, If you did get parking spots at one of the RAVENS LOTS, they only allow "HOT" tailgating in lots B, C, G, H, N and O.  Thier parking lots will open around 8am on game day.

Hope this helps! Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 28 Comments