Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Penn State Tickets

NGBuck21's picture
July 15, 2014 at 10:05am
11 Comments

We have a group of 10 guys renting out a RV and going to the Penn State game this year. We are all good to go except one minor thing... We need tickets. The Penn State ticket office is saying they are unable to give us a group of 10 tickets together for whatever reason. We were looking to get 5 in one row and another 5 in the row above/below. Anyone know any options? We are trying to stay around $100-$120.

Thanks for any help!

buckeyefan333's picture

I looked on the penn state ticketmaster page and tried to buy some tickets, but it says their OSU game is only available through season or mini plan tickets.  

+1 HS
Fatpants's picture

The home crowd will thin out after halftime and you guys can all go sit where you want.

+7 HS
apack614's picture

Give that a shot there were a lot of seats open

"If we worked half as hard as our band, we'd be champions." - Woody Hayes

NGBuck21's picture

Thanks for the help guys. Plans fell through.

niblick's picture

We were looking to get 5 in one row and another 5 in the row above/below. Anyone know any options? We are trying to stay around $100-$120.

you have the same chance of that happening as I do of banging that hot cuban chick from Modern Family.

+1 HS
AeroBuckeye2001's picture

I believe she's Colombian. 

Slight difference...

The Ohio State University Class of 2001
BS Aero & Astronautical Engineering

+1 HS
Montana silver bullet's picture

Wife graduated from PSU and we're flying in from Montana. Will look for the Scarlet and Gray tailgate setup-----

Montana Silver Bullet

Firedup's picture

Thanks for the link APACK.  My girlfriend is trying to convince me to spend my birthday weekend in State College to watch volleyball Friday and Saturday afternoon with the catch that we can go the football game that evening.  Definitely will help my decision making. 

"Making the Great State of Ohio Proud!" UFM

+1 HS
apack614's picture

Haha no problems and I think you will be surprised at how much you enjoy the spandex all the girls have on... whoops I mean the volleyball game

"If we worked half as hard as our band, we'd be champions." - Woody Hayes

+1 HS
Firedup's picture

Volleyball is good and all especially when it is the defending National Champion.  I just never thought I would see the day when an Ohio State football was not the main attraction to a sports trip We went last year to the Minn when it was 1vs5 nationally and it was a heck of a match.

"Making the Great State of Ohio Proud!" UFM

+1 HS