Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Student Ticket Upgrades

0 HS
BrutusBuckey3's picture
July 14, 2014 at 2:35pm
23 Comments

Hey guys just had a couple of questions I was wondering if you could help me with. So I live in Medina, and I've been to 2 buckeye games at the shoe. I have tickets for the Cincy game this year somewhere in C deck. I'm really hoping to get in the student section for a game this year. I know how they check buckid's etc. But I also heard of upgrading your seats? Here is what I am thinking, and I was wondering of you had any tips or if this was a good idea and so on..

so hopefully I am going to be getting tickets for either Illinois or *ichigan. If I bought tickets for those game in the student section, I would have to upgrade right? So do I go to the box office? How much per ticket? And do I still need an id? Ideally I would be able to buy the tickets, then get them upgraded when I am down there for the Cincy game. Would I be able to get that done on a gameday? 

Just thought id ask the best fans in the nation before I pulled the trigger on buying resale student tickets. Also, if u wanna sell me some tickets I'm down. Thanks guys and go bucks!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 23 Comments