I'm bored at work, the offseason sucks, and I just want to think about Buckeye football, so it's time for the super obligatory "Post your bold predictions for the 2014 season" thread!
Here are my five bold predictions:
- Armani Reeves makes first or second team All-Big Ten, silences the haters.
- Erick Smith beats out Tyvis Powell for one of the starting safety positions.
- Corey Smith finishes as our second most productive receiver, behind Dontre Wilson
- Terry McLaurin doesn't redshirt, gets one of the starting kick return spots.
- Running backs rotate, Braxton leads Buckeyes in rushing, no individual 1000 yard rusher.
Post your own or tell me how stupid I am below.