Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

OSU v Cincy Tix

NGBuck21's picture
July 13, 2014 at 6:30pm
6 Comments

I got 3 tix to the UC game but I could not get them next to each other. They are all in 12c, seat 8, but in rows 12,13,14. Is there anyway or anywhere to exchange these for three next to each other? Preferably on the sidelines from endzone to endzone.

InTressITrust's picture

Once you get up there you should be able to move around pretty easily to sit next to each other. Tickets just get you in an area of the stadium really 

"I'm not going to lie. We're anxious to be a part of a matchup like that. It's two states that love the game of football." -Jim Tressel

+3 HS
NGBuck21's picture

Yeah I wondered that. Didn't know how willing people were to shuffle around.

cal3713's picture

I think it depends what section you're in.

+1 HS
Byaaaahhh's picture

Chances are, you'll be able to find room to get together. People are willing to switch unless you're breaking up a party.

+2 HS
Deadly Nuts's picture

Until you run into the asshole who won't move back one row because he/she would be too far away from the action.

LEBRON

+1 HS
Byaaaahhh's picture

One time, two people sat in the middle of our group and wouldn't move. When we asked, they were just like, "Nah, I think we're pretty good where we're at." 

We didn't even ask them to move back, just swap with the two people on the right who were displaced.