Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Poke Fun of TTUN.........just because we can

whiskeyjuice's picture
July 12, 2014 at 12:10pm
73 Comments

It's almost mid July and I'm starting to grow some serious Buckeye football withdrawls. Please help me survive the off season with some knocks on that part of the TTUN where you go west till you smell it, then go north till you step in it.

whiskeyjuice's picture

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

+15 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

+11 HS
BUCKSOMIES's picture

I think he's yelling about one coming up missing.

+4 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

+8 HS
Zaphod Beeblebrox's picture

Well I just threw up all over my keyboard, thanks!

whiskeyjuice's picture

+13 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

+2 HS
TheNorthernBuckeye's picture

"What kind of battery do you need to shut down Ann Arbor?" Answer: 1-AA

"You're an angry football team, and I'm proud to be your coach." - UFM

+35 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

That's one of my all time favorite jokes!! Gave you an UV!

+2 HS
rock flag and eagle's picture

What kind of battery is used to "shut down" things?  Batteries are used to power things.  Shouldn't it be something like, "What kind of battery do you need to light up Michigan's scoreboard?"

+2 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

True, the way I recall the joke was "how many batteries does it take to light up a *ichigan football team?"

+3 HS
Byaaaahhh's picture

that makes so much more sense

Scarlet_Lutefisk's picture

What kind of battery is used to "shut down" things?

+2 HS
sharks's picture

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+14 HS
TheNorthernBuckeye's picture

"You're an angry football team, and I'm proud to be your coach." - UFM

+20 HS
AngryWoody's picture
+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

Why do they throw out a sack of manure at *ichigan weddings?

To keep the flies off the bride.

+2 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Just because...

...start them early:

+7 HS
Go1Bucks's picture

Hope those aren't your kids Hove, I would hate to think you relegating one to mediocrity for the rest of their life.

Go Bucks!

+1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Hell no...we don't mingle with M...igan folk.

FWIW, my four year was doing the OH-IO chant with his old man when he was two (UFM's first year).

+2 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

whiskeyjuice's picture

+3 HS
M Man's picture

Hey that's Braylon Edwards!  Haven't seen a picture of Braylon since 2003:

+1 HS
robobuck's picture

I actually hated ol brickhands more as a brown than a wolverine. And I'm a browns fan.

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it.  1 Corinthians 9:24

hodge's picture

That's strange, because, if I'm not mistaken, the photo above yours was taken in 2004, after a dejected Edwards dropped a gimme pass on fourth down trailing by fourteen with seven-and-a-half to go in the fourth quarter—effectively sealing his team's fate. 

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

+15 HS
Byaaaahhh's picture

Snookie.... now there's a name I haven't heard in ages... and I liked it that way.

+1 HS

What kind of car did Jim Tressel own while at Ohio State?

A Lloyd Carr

+8 HS

What does a meeeechegan fan do after the wolvereeeens win the national title?

Turns off his XBox

+5 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

I think the Wolverines should change their name to the Opossums........

Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.

+7 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

+8 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

+8 HS

Wow, Fat Boy is really packing on the pounds.

+3 HS
VintonCountyBuck's picture

“Right now, Michigan is not at the pinnacle of college football, and that’s all Urban Meyer cares about...He’s been there and knows what it takes to get there.” 

+20 HS
Knarcisi's picture

"And maybe we find a happy little buckeye tree right next to this."  

+5 HS

What's the difference between a meeeechegan cheerleader & an elephant?

About 50 pounds.

+2 HS
ellspar's picture

How do you make up the difference?

You feed the elephant

+1 HS

What do you get when you get 32 meeeechegan fans together?

A full set of teeth

+1 HS

How do you get a meeeechegan girl into her dorm room?

Grease her hips & push

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

+1 HS

I wish ann arbor was like Manti Teo's girlfriend.

+2 HS

You can't spell dumpster w/o UM.

+2 HS
IH8UOFM's picture
+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

I have to throw this in there because its *ichigan state....

+1 HS
bigbadbuck's picture

Nightmares?.shes a comin'

+1 HS
edr4225's picture
+10 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

whiskeyjuice's picture

+8 HS
Obstacle22's picture

Never quit. It is the easiest cop-out in the world. Set a goal and don't quit until you attain it. When you do attain it, set another goal, and don't quit until you reach it. Never quit. - Woody Hayes

+10 HS
Byaaaahhh's picture

This... isn't necessarily a bad thing. 

makearuckus's picture
959 days, 2 hours, 14 minutes & 1 seconds
since Michigan's last win over Ohio State in football.

"Woody's style was strength-on-strength, will-on-will, toughness-on-toughness." Woody's philosophy was, "I will pound you and pound you until you quit."

+5 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

Anybody know a buyer?? 

+6 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Looks like it's already owned ... And it was cheap. 

Knarcisi's picture

Only win in over 10 years was a squeaker over our worst team in 100 years. 

+1 HS
Knarcisi's picture

If all these scUM recruits really wanted to talk shit on us, they'd suck Brady Hoke's index finger first. 

cajunbuckeye's picture

HEY M*CHIGAN...

An angry fan...rooting for an angry team...led by angry coaches

+11 HS
Crumb's picture

The famous salute to blue, love it!

"The only good thing about it is winning the d*** thing" - Urban Meyer on The Game The War

+1 HS
You can't spell chump without UM's picture

How do you make Michigan cookies?

You put them in a big bowl and beat them for 3 hours.

Brady Hoke ate my comment

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!

+2 HS
ShowThemOhiosHere's picture

What do the TTUN football team and TTUN cheerleaders have in common?

They both suck for 4 quarters.

Class of 2010.

+4 HS
KingsRite's picture

“I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win.” -Urban Meyer-

+4 HS
Crumb's picture

Why do the birds fly upside down over michigan? Because there is nothing there worth crapping on.

"The only good thing about it is winning the d*** thing" - Urban Meyer on The Game The War

OnceaBuckeye's picture

And when we win the game we'll buy a keg of brew

+1 HS
Rob Reese's picture

Did someone mention TTUN?

"All I have known at Michigan is failure.  That's all I know." - Taylor Lewan

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Perez brought nothing but kerosene to the bon-fire at the end of his tribe career.