Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Uniforms...again!

0 HS
Bags5150's picture
July 11, 2014 at 10:27am
33 Comments

I happened to see these while googling some things for work.  I have never seen these before!  Before everyone's head explodes, I just saw them and thought they were kinda cool...not saying I want the Bucks to break them out against Va Tech or anything, just wondered if anyone had seen them before.  There's a bunch of different school designs in this same kind of style.  I'm in sports apparel and uniforms for high school, middle school and youth leagues.  I see everyone asking why all these alternate uniforms for college.  The answer is simple really, it's because you can get "cool" uniforms as early as 3rd grade now!  When I played pee wee ball we had white pants and a purple jersey with a block number on it (ala PSU).  Now I can put textures, patterns, inserts and ALL kinds of things on a uniform!  Sublimation has made it easy and accessible.  So when a kid has a "cool" uni in HS, he wants one in college.  Just my opinion, but I see it every day.  I have a 6th grade youth program coming in today to "design" new jerseys that will cost roughly $80 each.  FOR A YOUTH LEAGUE!  The kicker is, they already have uniforms that the league provides, they just want the kids to have special uniforms for their last year in pee wee ball.  That's where this is coming from.  Good day gents!

Unis

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 33 Comments