Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

OSU Football Ticket Presales

GoBucks10's picture
July 8, 2014 at 10:43am
32 Comments

So I unfortunately missed out on the presales for 2013 and didn't want to miss out on any of them this year.  Aside from the Navy game which already went on sale, has anybody seen the Ticketmaster Social Media pre-sale password?

rihmds80's picture

I got an email saying the social media presale code is: HONOR

GoBucks10's picture

Interesting...I'm a member of all the social media sites and apparently didn't get the email.  Thanks for the heads-up.

"Because I couldn't go for three."  - Woody Hayes

+1 HS
rihmds80's picture

Social media presale is set for 10a on July 10. Ive been looking for and have been unsuccessful at finding any other presale codes. Im keeping my fingers crossed for the 10th and that there will be tickets left.

+1 HS
OSUStu's picture

Isn't the VT presale today?

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

GoBucks10's picture

If you go check ticketmaster, there are presales for all home games going on today and Wednesday before the social media presale on Thursday.  Then, general public sale opens on Friday.  I have also been unsuccessful getting passwords for the presales going on right now.

SwnsnGody's picture

Hey All,

The presale code for today is CHASE.  I had luck with Cincinnati game but not VT or um.  My guess is they are releasing a certain amount of tickets per presale.  Best of luck!

"We determine when the team taps out" - Urban Meyer

+3 HS
GoBucks10's picture

You, sir, are amazing!

bsodders's picture

Yeah it's very difficult to get more than one seat during the presales.  I tried for 20 minutes straight starting at 10am on the dot.

Doc's picture

Here is the link I get from OSU.  Password is CHASE.  http://www.ticketmaster.com/Ohio-State-Buckeyes-Football-tickets/artist/...

"Say my name."

+2 HS
AeroBuckeye2001's picture

I was lucky enough to get two tickets to the Michigan game in A deck for a friend of mine, within 5 minutes of the sale. Everything went to hell after that. Tried to get tickets to the VT game after that and they were only selling singles. Michigan game is now sold out. Some ok single tickets remaining for VT. The rest of the games have decent availability except for Cincy and Indiana for some reason. 

The Ohio State University Class of 2001
BS Aero & Astronautical Engineering

GoBucks10's picture

I've had better luck buying tickets when I log out of my account and then search.

BGSUBucksFan's picture

How did you guys get on the email list that was sent the CHASE password notice for the presale?

AeroBuckeye2001's picture

It was the Buckeye Club (season ticket holders) pre-sale opportunity.

The Ohio State University Class of 2001
BS Aero & Astronautical Engineering

OSUStu's picture

I was able to get down to a 1 minutes wait time to buy VT tickets...then it bumped me back up to over 15 minutes with no explanation.  I guess I will have to get tickets another way.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

1stYrBuckIClub's picture

I was able to get 1 ticket to The Game for resale (already have a pair) in 15C... Unlikely any will be released for later presales

BrooklynBuckeye's picture

No luck for me. Thanks for the info, though, guys.

I'm gonna go play that kid yelling, "Good job! Good effort!" a couple hundred times to cope with my internetz failz.

GoBucks10's picture

Of all the home games, it appears the OSU vs. UC game has the most seats left.  Try browsing that one, and I'd recommend logging out of your ticket master account, then searching for a seat (that worked the best for me).

BrooklynBuckeye's picture

Thanks. I would try Cincy game, but I live out of town. I'll be in Columbus for both VT and UM game, so I was hoping to get a pair to either of those. Crazy longshot. Thanks again for the info, though. I wish they were at Rutgers this year, thought about going to Navy, but it was pretty far from Brooklyn.

bigtenspeed's picture

This thread really helped. I got 5 together for the UC game. I thought we'd have to sit in different areas so this is great.

+1 HS
GoBucks10's picture

Glad to help! I wrangled together a group of 6. Granted its in the top half of C deck but I always love the views up there.

kowalski's picture

Anyone know the code for the second pre-sale today? Trying to get two tickets together to the OSU/Rutgers game!

GoBucks10's picture

Should be the same as others have posted above (at least it's still working for me).  However, since yesterday, all games except for OSU have seemed almost completely sold out aside from random single-seats.  Still not 100% sure why the UC game doesn't appear to be as well attended yet.

GoBucks10's picture

Should be the same as others have posted above (at least it's still working for me).  However, since yesterday, all games except for OSU have seemed almost completely sold out aside from random single-seats.  Still not 100% sure why the UC game doesn't appear to be as well attended yet.

Katzfan's picture

Anybody know the offer code for the VA TECH game???  PLEASE HELP!

Katzfan's picture

Anybody know the offer code for the VA TECH game???  PLEASE HELP!

GoBucks10's picture

I think VA TECH is pretty much sold-out, as are most of the other games.  From what I can tell, UC is the only game that still has some amount of seats left.

GoBucks10's picture

I think VA TECH is pretty much sold-out, as are most of the other games.  From what I can tell, UC is the only game that still has some amount of seats left.

GoBucks10's picture

GoBucks10's picture

Ok...gotta love internet errors making me post extra times...

kowalski's picture

Crossing my fingers that today's presale isn't just the same 15 single seats left over from yesterday!

kowalski's picture

Nothing... hopefully the general public sale is more fruitful tomorrow

TeeJayKay614's picture

Not sure if this applies to anyone here, but Alumni of the OSU Arts and Science College can get 2 tickets to the VT game and a pre-game party with food and booze for $135 per ticket. I jumped all over it for 2 tickets this morning. Think tickets to this game are $130 face value so this is a really sweet deal. Heres the link for anyone interested. 

https://connect1.osu.edu/page.redir?target=https%3a%2f%2fwww.regonline.c...

+1 HS