Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Sam Hubbard (TE)

Buckeye_in_SEC_country's picture
July 7, 2014 at 11:01pm
10 Comments

Has Sam Hubbard "officially" been moved to TE? Is he listed there on the roster or has someone from the OSU staff confirmed it? 

Crimson's picture

Aside of the picture of him with the other TEs, people have posted his tweets saying that he has been moved.

Update: here they are.

https://twitter.com/Sam_Hubbard_/status/481205257465503744

+5 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

I recently read an article stating his move to tight end. Not surprising though due to his size, 6'5 230lbs, I believe. Needs more weight for the TE position but he will get bigger, as he is just a freshman.

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

I recently read an article stating his move to tight end. Not surprising though due to his size, 6'5 230lbs, I believe. Needs more weight for the TE position but he will get bigger, as he is just a freshman.

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+1 HS
Findog5's picture

Is he ok with this change?

NCFinn

+1 HS
BroJim's picture

Good question, who knows. . .

I season my simple food with hunger

Seattle Linga's picture

6-5 and 230lbs - he's a big boy who's only going to get bigger.

AlwayzABuckeye614's picture

I think he should move down to DE since there is an opening now

-2 HS
MAVBuck's picture

Can you imagine this guy barreling down a lacross field?!?!

Crimson's picture

I can't actually watch youtube videos on this computer, but it would probably look something like this:

+1 HS
buckeyebfd's picture

You would think playing lacrosse he'd be good at finding spots to be open, it's a stretch I know