Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

More on Sprinkle

Fatpants's picture
July 7, 2014 at 9:12am
22 Comments
toad1204's picture

"Where the grown come to play."

Nothing like dancing on the field in 02... 

+8 HS
bigbadbuck's picture

looks like a storage unit with a door

Battles are sometimes won by generals; wars are nearly always won by sergeants and privates. Football is no different, the guys down in the trenches win the games, not the coach.            

+10 HS
DannyBeane's picture

I've seen crackhouses that look more legit then that.

bigbadbuck's picture

seen? or been in?

Battles are sometimes won by generals; wars are nearly always won by sergeants and privates. Football is no different, the guys down in the trenches win the games, not the coach.            

whiskeyjuice's picture

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

+2 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

+1 HS
The Rill Dill's picture

Urban should put his foot up Sprinkle's ass for even THINKING about going inside a rat hole like that.  What a dive.  

+6 HS
45OH4IO's picture

Yeah, I never thought I'd say this, but I'd rather go to White Castle!

+2 HS
BroJim's picture

Looks like a gross place.

I season my simple food with hunger

+1 HS
crusher's picture

How did 50 people fit in that rat hole?

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men

HotSauceCommittee's picture

If it has got plywood on the windows, move on Tracey.

I want to address the elephant in the room. What is most in jeopardy by his actions is putting my ability to do the Sprinkler on hold when he makes a big play. How selfish of him to possibly take that moment from me.

+8 HS
ponder10's picture

He probably qualifies to be kicked off the team just for going inside that place. Then you add his stupidity on top of that and it seems to be a no-brainer. The reason I say "stupidity" is that from the sounds of the report the officer was offering Sprinkle an "out" by telling him to clear the area. In other words, get the hell out of here before you get arrested. Instead, he decided to stay in the area where he ultimately got arrested.

That being said, I don't see the cocaine charges sticking. The attorney is going to argue that simply finding the drugs in the police car does not mean that they were Sprinkle's drugs. Although the cop could have searched previously he may have overlooked the drugs or he may not have thoroughly searched his vehicle on previous stops. Not sure how they make that one stick.

“In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.” ~ Baba Dioum

+1 HS
Fatpants's picture

My guess is a plea deal to the hooliganism and the drug charges get dropped. He's lucky he didn't end up going for a taser ride for tensing up on a cop in the middle of such a melee.

+1 HS
Maestro's picture

I think the title of the thread should have been "Moron Sprinkle"

vacuuming sucks

+9 HS
teddyballgame's picture

Looks like a nice family establishment

+2 HS
bigbadbuck's picture

very nice Maestro!

Gray Box's picture
+6 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

So wouldn't that mean that Urb has an additional scholarship to hand out to another 5 star this year? 

Seattle Linga's picture

I love our coach - making the correct decisions all the time. Not wasting time here just being the man and trying to get Sprinkle to make better decisions in the future.

Gray Box's picture

Click here to read to full police report. It starts on page 11/19.