Gray Box's picture
June 27, 2014 at 1:12am
18 Comments

Nick has some good choice in clothing:

Hurrican Bosa
Gray Box's picture
+2 HS
cinserious's picture

That family is BOSS! Joey already proved his beast status and you know Nick will come in and light some shit up. Talk about a stacked-ass D-line for the forseeable future with Urban 'cruitin 'em and L.J. coachin 'em, 

Gone ham, be back soon...

+3 HS
OSU_Football_is_Life's picture

Oh Yeah!

A win over TTUN is one of the most important annual milestones I can think of!

+7 HS
edr4225's picture

Watchout Manning family, the Bosa family is coming!!!!!

lets go bucks!!

+4 HS
OSUStu's picture

I wonder what it is like to be the Manning brother without the Super Bowl ring.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+2 HS
BroJim's picture

I bet it's still pretty good.

I season my simple food with hunger

+5 HS
703Buckeye's picture

Still pretty good... Cooper has made quite a nice living in real-estate or law, one of those two. 

"Attack the Strong, Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!"
-Former OSU S&C Coach Lichter

+1 HS
JohnnyKozmo's picture

Considering Peyton said Cooper was actually the best of the 3, and I believe he broke some high school records as a receiver, only to have some serious health issues that would allow him to continue playing, probably not too bad.

+1 HS
703Buckeye's picture

Broke his neck and almost died in surgery. 

"Attack the Strong, Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!"
-Former OSU S&C Coach Lichter

JohnnyKozmo's picture

Thanks-I knew it was serious, just couldn't remember what.

mtrotb's picture

Nick needs to commit as other 2016's are already doing so.

mtrotb

+3 HS
hodge's picture

Pugs for the win.

otrain2416's picture

Joeys neck looks about as thick as a redwood tree

BuckeyeRealist13's picture

I know most Buckeye fans believe Nick Bosa is as close to a sure thing as you can get, but how to recruiting analysts feel about the Buckeyes chances of landing the younger Bosa? I do know that Nick said that he doesn't have a leader right now, and just because his brother plays football somewhere, doesn't mean he is going to follow him. Is he just blowing smoke, or does it legitimately appear Ohio State doesn't lead just because of Joey? 

I've spent time in the South, I don't care what anybody says they don't have the passion for football that us Ohioans have. 

+1 HS
otrain2416's picture

If I had to guess now realistically 70%. Nick, unlike Joey grew up an OSU fan. He was kinda upset when Vrabel left, but coach Johnson should be able to build a solid relationship over the next few years.

RunEddieRun1983's picture

Christ, what do those people eat!?  The Bosa sr. should sell his man milk, he could be a thoroughbred, NFL breeding stud.

I don't always downvote, but I do always downvote a Michigan fan trolling the Buckeye boards.

DaveStephens's picture

Just wait till he's a Cornfed MotherF***er in a couple years. 

The Dude abides.

305Buck's picture

Ohio State will land Bosa, kid is a definite lock. He will be back up to Ohio State for FNL and I read somewhere that he will be committing to his school of choice (which will obviously be Ohio State) after his Junior season is over, so probably November/December.